The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Come on man!!!!!! Really????? You guys are missing the point here....Stop the madness and just enjoy playing the game we love....in a place called Heaven (don't let the match take that away from you).

I could play Winnie Da Fricken Pooh and could care less! ...... Ohhhh wait......Does Pooh Bear like Uncle Tito?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see your uncle Tito and raised you his brother Jose Cuervo

Ddec's Cali Travel Checklist
Overpack
Pick up Runner's World
Load Cheer's onto Tablet
Set alarm because he never misses a flight
Eat one more healthy meal
Piss Excellence
Sweat Awesome
Pretty damn close.

Finally off work and ready for this #granddaddy of them effin all vacation! Omg i am feeling all better today as well. I cannot freaking wait! Callaway, zoo crew, shorts weather! Cali here I come, hideaway here I come!

#dowehavetoleave??

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on man!!!!!! Really????? You guys are missing the point here....Stop the madness and just enjoy playing the game we love....in a place called Heaven (don't let the match take that away from you).

I could play Winnie Da Fricken Pooh and could care less! ...... Ohhhh wait......Does Pooh Bear like Uncle Tito?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I call Jrod! We may just forget to keep score though while having so much fun.

Just a couple of quick notes.
Social Media
@THPGolf on Twitter
@THPGolf on Instagram
@THPGolf on Periscope

All 3 of those will be used.
The hashtag for the event is #TheGrandaddy

Good call. I'll post mine because I'll be using pretty much all of my social media apps too. One can never show too much awesomeness

@_PhillyV on Twitter
@_PhillyV on Periscope
philvedda on Instagram

Good call. I'll post mine because I'll be using pretty much all of my social media apps too. One can never show too much awesomeness

@_PhillyV on Twitter
@_PhillyV on Periscope
philvedda on Instagram

THanks. I was merely posting it for those that want to follow the scores and stuff. But no harm in all posting it.
The main THP one and the official hashtag will be updated a lot over the next few days.

THanks. I was merely posting it for those that want to follow the scores and stuff. But no harm in all posting it.
The main THP one and the official hashtag will be updated a lot over the next few days.

The live update thread will get the bulk of my attention

This might be a silly question, but is there a way to follow #TheGrandaddy so I get alerts whenever it is used?

This might be a silly question, but is there a way to follow #TheGrandaddy so I get alerts whenever it is used?

Not really other than searching the hashtag. You can subscribe to the THP Twitter account and adjust your notifications to get alerts whenever there are new tweets

Not really other than searching the hashtag. You can subscribe to the THP Twitter account and adjust your notifications to get alerts whenever there are new tweets
Yeah, I knew about following an account, but I imagine/hope there are a lot more tweets with that hashtag than just from THP.

Dress code for Sunday dinner? Casual?

Dress code for Sunday dinner? Casual?

Its a nicer restaurant and we have a private room, so I will be in pants and a golf shirt. Im sure jeans are okay as well.

Its a nicer restaurant and we have a private room, so I will be in pants and a golf shirt. Im sure jeans are okay as well.

Golf pants are more comfortable haha thank you JB

...... Ohhhh wait......Does Pooh Bear like Uncle Tito?

Awesomeness right there! I wish I was Pooh Bear!

66de2c4f5c4c36a47c96827bc2505fa7_zpsoolojlel.jpg

There will be so much awesome happening. Everyone have safe travels and play well. HAVE A BLAST!

#TheGrandaddy!

JM

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

We want to know! Lol

So exited for these guys!

Contact information for a very special super awesome lady from callaway in case we run into any travel issues :)

Who is on standby even on her day off!

Ok. Officially done working and on vacation until the 14th! I'll be going to the heated range tomorrow for one last session, then finish packing the bags and see you all on Sunday. So happy and excited for this, it's finally here!!

Contact information for a very special super awesome lady from callaway in case we run into any travel issues :)

Who is on standby even on her day off!

She is a saint. And I've technically never met her, but it's the truth.

Just a couple of quick notes.
Social Media
@THPGolf on Twitter
@THPGolf on Instagram
@THPGolf on Periscope

All 3 of those will be used.
The hashtag for the event is #TheGrandaddy

Push notifications turned on

I need the tutorial on that

6bbe392f6dec100f7336e0ba0ba72ad3.jpg

Go to THP Instagram page. Hit upper right corner for drop down and choose 'push notifications on'

I need the tutorial on that

47fc06c20909d214040496921c8c0e04.jpg

Same thing here, go to Twitter page. Hit the little wheel in right corner and choose push notifications on

Back