Is is possible to feel physical love about an inanimate object?

Drumdog

Drummin' for golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.1
Wow....took the SuperTri out yesterday for the second round with it.

I feel like I'm having an affair with this thing! (sshhh...don't tell the wife!)
I missed only 2 fairways and both of those were due to driving through the doglegs and being 6 - 8 inches into the first cut.
GPS avg for this round was 292 which was partly due to the 3 drives over 300.
302, 308 and a monster 326! The confidence I feel when standing over the ball with this driver is something I've never felt before. I think I could hit the fairway almost every time if they were the width of a bowling alley.

The single that got sent out to play with the wife and I, said after the 16th hole..."Bill....whatever you paid for that club....wasn't enough".
I have to say...that is the best $399.00 I've ever spent.

This round set a new all time low round for myself... Par 72 !
I was 1 under on the front, 1 over on the back, and just missed a sliding 4 foot birdie putt on the 18th that would have left me at 1 under for the round.
When I posted the score on the ghin pc in the clubhouse, it said...."This score is much lower than normal, do you really want to post 72? Hit post to continue".

You'll have to pry this thing from my cold dead hands!

that's what I said after a night in Vegas when I....never mind.

Great stuff Drum, keep us posted with your new love!
Wow....took the SuperTri out yesterday for the second round with it.

I feel like I'm having an affair with this thing! (sshhh...don't tell the wife!)
I missed only 2 fairways and both of those were due to driving through the doglegs and being 6 - 8 inches into the first cut.
GPS avg for this round was 292 which was partly due to the 3 drives over 300.
302, 308 and a monster 326! The confidence I feel when standing over the ball with this driver is something I've never felt before. I think I could hit the fairway almost every time if they were the width of a bowling alley.

The single that got sent out to play with the wife and I, said after the 16th hole..."Bill....whatever you paid for that club....wasn't enough".
I have to say...that is the best $399.00 I've ever spent.

This round set a new all time low round for myself... Par 72 !
I was 1 under on the front, 1 over on the back, and just missed a sliding 4 foot birdie putt on the 18th that would have left me at 1 under for the round.
When I posted the score on the ghin pc in the clubhouse, it said...."This score is much lower than normal, do you really want to post 72? Hit post to continue".

You'll have to pry this thing from my cold dead hands!

Thats awesome that you are loving it. but if you dont want your wife to find out then you may wanna quit sleeping with it

p_2687752.jpg

I forgot to mention, that when I bought the driver for the $399.00 the golf shop threw in a $100.00 gift card.
So with their 30 day play and exchange policy, I can't complain about the deal at all.

Thats awesome that you are loving it. but if you dont want your wife to find out then you may wanna quit sleeping with it

p_2687752.jpg

And I thought I had deleted all those pictures!!

Catherine Zeta-Jones certainly thinks so.

The SuperTri is an awesome club for sure and it does generate strange feelings.

That is awesome! Glad it worked so well for you. I am fantasizing about a SF with a C. Kua shaft in it.

I've been dying to get my hands on a Super Tri as well. I'm afraid of what will happen though!

good to hear drumdog! I feel the same way about my Edge! :in-love:

That is awesome! Glad it worked so well for you. I am fantasizing about a SF with a C. Kua shaft in it.

At least I'm not alone in that fact. I REALLY want one of those!!

Glad the SuperTri is working for ya Drumdog!!

I guess now we know why they still call em WOODS!

There have been some really cool thread-titles here lately!

Nice swinging drumdog!

Great round drumdog! Sounds like that driver is the one for you.

Back