The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

just got to work here is SoCal my self and ready to follow and cheer on the THP crew. Lets do it guys!

This is me inside

crazy-dance.gif

the apparel looks awesome, almost need a 1/4 zip here in Palm Beach today its 68 degrees :)

I'm getting nervous just waiting for you all to start playing. Can't imagine how I'd feel if I was there.

Did everyone else miss this, or was it previously announced that the #Grandaddy will be back in 2016??

How could there not be more excitement about another shot at this dream trip??

Hit em well today fellas and get us internet golfers a championship belt to defend next year!!
It was mentioned before this week. But certainly warrants all the mentions we can give it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Spent the last few minutes outside by the fountain just reflecting on how amazing his experience and people have been, and how grateful I am too have a chance to be part of something like this. It's been going by so fast, I want the next couple of days to go in slow mo. Each night I've been jotting down some thoughts to share post event. Don't ever want to forget a second of this.

Now it's about to be game time. #TeamRedemption
abd435797134b2574818692dfdb4fbd2.jpg
Very good thing to do. Soak up every minute you can.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

the apparel looks awesome, almost need a 1/4 zip here in Palm Beach today its 68 degrees :)

I'm in miami and woke up to 66. Perfect for that 1/4zip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone else realized that you can walk through the closet into the bathroom? #mindblown #NotReallyAShortcut
837ccc6d4bed29e0d5de35a6891f3d2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you have to turn a light to access the secret door?? That's pretty cool.
Hello all.

Let's do this.
Go get 'em captain!!!

Once you get to the course, (I know) you'll be excited to see the new set (you should be!) but get to the range, focus and stick to your own personal warm up routine! Today is the day that you've been working towards! NOW, is the time to focus and dial in the intensity you've shown us all over the last few months in prep. Trust me, I know the course and how AMAZING it is, have fun....it's your turn to be our Redemption!

Time to do work fellas!

#GoTime

The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

What!!??!! It's time? #TheGrandaddy

mlsFFvMXksjpC.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
what time does the first match start?

User's browsing this thread is climbing quickly, what's the record for following a live thread?

It's going to be fun seeing the guys hitting clubs they were just fit for yesterday at the range at the Hideaway. Have a great bus trip guys.

Good Luck guys!!! Have fun and bring home the belt!

Don't be late for the bus #TeamRedemption!

f08c43c3eaa056461c7ea31766d9c8b8.jpg

About to see The Hideaway for the first time in daylight.
894cb33df27906408fc029000de41239.jpg

ZooCrew Grandaddy bags.
e37659b3e8cf0d24334e96249a33fc76.jpg

ZooCrew Grandaddy bags.
e37659b3e8cf0d24334e96249a33fc76.jpg

LOVE those colors! Did everyone go with the Hyper Lite or did some go with the Fusion 14 as well?

Back