The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Caught up on the thread just in time for things to get real.

Solid Colors! will it be available in that colorway for us mortals? I might have to buy one
ZooCrew Grandaddy bags.
e37659b3e8cf0d24334e96249a33fc76.jpg

Two words to remember at the end of the day: Mango Towel.

Trust me.

I remember how quiet the bus got when we pulled up to the gates - it was incredible.

So excited for these guys!!

Play well Team Redemption!!

I'm no GPS, but I have a feeling they're just about there based on a lot of silence from them haha

I can't wait to hear/see the team's reactions seeing it all in the daylight, it get's even more real with each step closer to that first tee shot.

You got this Team Redemption!!!

Two words to remember at the end of the day: Mango Towel.

Trust me.

And remember, it only smells like mango. IT DOES NOT TASTE LIKE MANGO!! (if only) :disapointed:

I got a supplier lunch today at Benihana that I wanna skip so that I can keep up on this awesomeness!

What lies beyond the gated entrance is nothing short of heaven. Sneak some peeks through the foliage on the left side, that's #1 on Clive. Then step off the bus, make your way through the club house (maybe some more surprises?), and oh my guys will be in Valhalla!

Getting close

Driving faster I hear helps. Serious question: You've been there, you know exactly what you're about to go see. Does that make you less anxious or more?

Even the view from the elevator lobby is incredible. #TheGrandaddy

68bb01d5839b786f92f56f05d52cabd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking pictures from this morning so far.

Also, 1485 posts of awesome in here already and they haven't even hit the course.

Show of hands, which one of you guys out there hugged your clubs when you saw them? It's ok, don't be ashamed cuz I know I would.

Give them hell #TeamRedemption.

Skittles everywhere
16ed38d23f589ccf2c6391b84f777beb.jpg

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Driving faster I hear helps. Serious question: You've been there, you know exactly what you're about to go see. Does that make you less anxious or more?

Honestly I'm more anxious. I just want to get this thing started

Great looking pictures from this morning so far.

Also, 1485 posts of awesome in here already and they haven't even hit the course.

Show of hands, which one of you guys out there hugged your clubs when you saw them? It's ok, don't be ashamed cuz I know I would.

Give them hell #TeamRedemption.

We aren't there yet

We have arrived!
f229604d792edea5ce13f4a8900ead7e.jpg

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I'm more anxious. I just want to get this thing started

Then get there and drop the hammer dude. Don't think, just get the ball in the hole in the least amount of strokes possible. Something goes wrong, eff it. Just find a way to minimize the damage and just give yourself the chance to save the next shot. You've worked hard the last few months, now go out there and kick some ass.

Back