Bushnell Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

I want to win the Bushnell Tour X. Bushnell is widely regarded as the best rangefinder manufacturer in the market. I have played my whole life just using course markers and my own prior course experiences to gauge distances. I played earlier this year with a couple of THPers, one who had a rangefinder and the other GPS. It made such a difference in my confidence and score to know exactly what distance I was playing from. I think a rangefinder could be just what I need to get my game to the next level.

I want to win a Bushnell Tour X rangefinder because the product is a real game improvement piece of hardware. No more guessing how deep the pin is?? AWESOME. How far to that fairway bunker?? NOW I KNOW.

It would be awesome to win the Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder because from everything I've read here on THP and the information I've gathered, I'd say this is the best range finder on the market. I would love to be able to use it help lower my scores and make my golf game a little more enjoyable. It would even help some of the others playing in my group. A true gift that keeps on giving! Thanks THP and Bushnell.

I received my holiday cheer this week so I won't enter the contests but this is just awesome to see again

i would love a Bushnell Tour X!
it would be the "one all/end all" to my golf GPS, rangefinder needs!

I want to win one! My game has really improved lately and I feel that knowing accurate distances will really help me to dial in my shots. I've been working hard on getting a desired and consistent ball flight before really worrying about exact yardages. Now that I've got the shot dialed in its time to start dialing in the yardages. Thank you!

I want to win the Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder so I can have the best in golf, and then I can run my own Holiday Contest and give away the V3 I bought last year! :)

I would like to win the Bushnell Tour X rangefinder because I have NEVER owned a rangefinder for golf. I have always taken my best guess for distance or asked my playing partner what he got on his rangefinder. With Bushnell being the best out there, I think getting the most accurate distance would be extremely beneficial for my game.

I want to win one because my poor game can use all the help it can get! I need to know those distances, even if I couldn't hit any of the accurately to save the world!

I want to win a bushnell rangefinder as my old found in the weeds of purgatory GC by gregdan has no battery cover and is falling apart. That and dialing in your range takes out one source of misclubbing

I want to win the Bushnell Tour X because Bushnell is THE brand in rangefinders and I would love to try one out. I have never owned a rangefinder so it would be a first for me and I've always pondered getting one. Thanks THP!

I'd like to win the Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder to give the slope function a shot. There are a lot of hills up here...

Love this time of the year! I don't need this but can't wait to see who is lucky enough to win it, incredible laser.

I want a Bushnell Tour X because if it's good enough for Big Time, then it's good enough for me.

I want to win the Bushnell Tour X rangefinder to help me get my distances dialed in!

I want to win the Bushnell Tour X because it's time to move up to the BEST!

I would love to win this because it would help having an extra measuring device, sometimes having just my GPS isn't enough anymore

I'd love to win the Bushnell Tour X. I got my first rangefinder for Christmas last year (also a Bushnell), and it helped my game immensely. Now I'd like to take the next step with the latest and greatest.

:clapp:I hope to win the Bushnell Tour X because I truly believe it is the best Laser Rangefinder on the market. I also think if I am lucky enough to win the Bushnell Tour X and lucky enough to win a spot on the Michigan/Ohio regional it will help us beat the Ohio team:blob:

I may not be the most liked, or most popular, or the best golfer on THP, but one thing I can tell you for sure is that the Bushnell Tour X is the best rangefinder on the market and I would love to win it! If chosen, this rangefinder will first of all replace my dated and smashed up Tour V2 which is on it's last life, and this industry leading unit will help me to hit more greens and will allow me to post lower scores!

I actually showed my wife the unit at Dick's Sporting Goods the other night and told her I wanted it for Christmas and she told me to keep dreaming.

Last edited:
I need to win the Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder so that I can measure precise distances (just in case I ever learn to hit precise distances).

only a few more hours left....

I would like to win the Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder as the adjoining fairways rarely have the correct distance marked to the green I'm supposed to be playing to.

I would like to win a Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder because as a brand new golfer, I would love to learn the game using the best equipment that will give me the biggest edge. It will take the guesswork out of the shot.

I'd like to win the Bushnell Tour X as my rangefinder is kaput.

Back