Nike Vapor Flex 440 Driver

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
SP16_Oven_Vapor_440_Driver_001_hd_1600.jpg

[h=2]VAPOR FLEX 440 DRIVER[/h]The new Vapor Flex 440 driver is a breakthrough in head construction. More than 60 percent of the club is built from carbon fiber reinforced RZN, a proprietary material that Nike uses in both clubs and golf balls. RZN is an extremely light, yet strong material that allows for even more weight to be repositioned forward and down for adjustability and forgiveness.
Available March 4, 2016.

[h=2][/h]New RZN body construction makes up over 60 percent of the driver to allow for adjustability, with increased stability.
New HyperFlight face is thinned out around the perimeter to produce extreme ball speed across the entire face for better performance on off-center hits.
FlexFlight technology features a RZN tube with a high-density weight on one end — flipping the tube allows golfers to further optimize launch conditions by impacting launch angle, spin rate, forgiveness and workability.

[h=2][/h]Re-engineered Compression Channel enables springboard effect to amplify performance on mis-hits.
FlyBeam Reinforced Covert Cavity Back dramatically stiffens the chassis while redistributing weight to the heel and toe for maximum impact efficiency, tuned acoustics and forgiveness.
FlexLoft 2.0 technology gives the athlete the functionality of five lofts at three face angles for a total of 15 different settings and optimal ball flight, more distance as well as enhanced workability.

that's different... is that some kind of front to back gravity core?

Looks really compact. At first glance I thought it was some kind of deep faced wood.

I'm excited to see the crown.
I thought the exact same thing, I'm really curious about the 60% from carbon fiber, kinda reminded me of the old Cally FT9 or FTi.

Looks really compact. At first glance I thought it was some kind of deep faced wood.

I'm excited to see the crown.

Not pretty if you ask me.

Yikes, that blue really jumps out at you!

I dont know why, but I knoda like it. better than the all blue ones IMO

That Nike M1....errr I mean Vapor Flex looks pretty good

that's different... is that some kind of front to back gravity core?

Nike had the same tech in last year's (2015) Vapor Flex.

Definitely an attention grabber with the colors.

Better yet, TM wasn't the first to do it either.

I didn't say they were. It's just the most recent and relevant.

Bad joke on my part?

It's sharp looking, for sure. So, at least it's got that going for it. If it's able to preform as good as it looks, Nike could have a winner on their hands.

Straight up, if I was a Nike staffer, I would play this.

Nike Vapor Flex 440 Driver

Better yet, TM wasn't the first to do it either.

First to do what, the flex flight / Gravity core? Or the carbon fiber?

I do like the color scheme though, and never would have thought that if it were described to me. Very original

I agree. That crown just looks blah. Maybe it's because I much prefer glossy to flat? M1 was referenced already...so...lookswise M1 completly blows this one away IMO.

If this is like,last years I need spin and the flex last year didn't help me enough in that dept. it looks ok.

I will be trying this out. I like it, goes with my pink Puma pants. :D

2015 Flex was long...just needed a few tweaks...this might be good!

I'd pass on this driver based on looks alone

I actually kinda like it.

Those colors are growing on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how Peter Finch was wearing his Taylor Made M1 hat while previewing these on a golf course with two guys from Nike for his youtube channel.

Back