Northern California Get Together?

Anybody plan on going to the Frys.com Open in Napa? Dates are Oct 12-18. Thinking about taking the kids on Saturday the 17th.

Hello fellow Norcal THPers! I wanted to jump into this thread and say a big Hello. I hail from Redding, CA in the far reaches of Northern California. I know that the norcal group plans various outings, so I wanted to throw my interest into the ring.

I saw in the other thread that there is a Norcal / Socal golf outing being tentatively planned for the central coast. I'm still tinkering with my schedule, but I may like to represent the North on this. I just recently moved back up north from San Luis Obispo after getting my education at Cal Poly (GO MUSTANGS!) and sticking around a few extra years as a resident. Any excuse is a good excuse to get myself back down to the area, but this seems right up my alley.

keep following this thread of various outings, but I would post in the other thread if you want to participate. We are looking for another guy on the NorCal team, so if you can make it that would be great!

Hello fellow Norcal THPers! I wanted to jump into this thread and say a big Hello. I hail from Redding, CA in the far reaches of Northern California. I know that the norcal group plans various outings, so I wanted to throw my interest into the ring.

I saw in the other thread that there is a Norcal / Socal golf outing being tentatively planned for the central coast. I'm still tinkering with my schedule, but I may like to represent the North on this. I just recently moved back up north from San Luis Obispo after getting my education at Cal Poly (GO MUSTANGS!) and sticking around a few extra years as a resident. Any excuse is a good excuse to get myself back down to the area, but this seems right up my alley.

Welcome to the forums emmers! There are lots of THPers in your general neck of the woods and the outings are a ton of fun. Too bad you weren't on here earlier, I'm from SLO (also, go Mustangs!) and play a bunch around here. Definitely stay tuned for the north/south event, so far the response has been good but we certainly have room for more players!

Figured I would bump this back up to the top.

How is everyone in NorCal doing? I've been missing a couple of the old regulars, what's the good word folks? When do we want to have another get together? Sounds like a few are thinking its time we head out to the Monterey Peninsula, I certainly can't argue against that!

Just weathering our first "major" storm per the NWS. Currently, 71* and mostly cloudy.
The peninsula would be fun, though pricey. Once the weather turns cold I would recommend The Reserve @ Spanos Park. Unless they've changed their policy the don't have frost delays.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'm down for whenever. Got a lot of time off so I'm going to be playing all the courses I haven't played yet. Monterey, Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay are all on my radar.

Sub'd and I'm looking forward to the next outing!

I'm down for whenever. Got a lot of time off so I'm going to be playing all the courses I haven't played yet. Monterey, Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay are all on my radar.

Manny-I would be down to playing Monterey as we have talked about. I would also be down to playing Half Moon Bay also. I would probably have to wait until after the first of the year on that one though.

Did you guys get the email from the NCGA regarding deals at the Pebble Beach courses for the next month and a half? Close to 50% off. Spanish Bay worked out to $175 and included golf, cart and $70 voucher at the pro shop. I called and they do have weekend times available. Just an FYI in case anyone finds themselves up there.

Did you guys get the email from the NCGA regarding deals at the Pebble Beach courses for the next month and a half? Close to 50% off. Spanish Bay worked out to $175 and included golf, cart and $70 voucher at the pro shop. I called and they do have weekend times available. Just an FYI in case anyone finds themselves up there.

I could make a trip over there. $175 for Spanish bay with the $70 voucher is pretty dang good.

The last 2 weekends in Jan I am out, but the first 3 or Feb I can make work if anybody wants to head over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could make a trip over there. $175 for Spanish bay with the $70 voucher is pretty dang good.

The last 2 weekends in Jan I am out, but the first 3 or Feb I can make work if anybody wants to head over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you get the rate for other people?

Can you get the rate for other people?

Let me look into it, some of these deals are for NCGA members only, but a lot of times if there is 1 or 2 in a group you can get the discount for the whole group.

Pebble??

If you can get the discount for me for Spanish Bay count me in!

I'm glad you guys are looking into it. I will be up there the 16/17 of January but I called and they are all booked up that weekend with a corporate event on all three courses (baller!).

Hope you guys can make it happen. Truly a smoking deal!

Bumping this up! Any of y'all going to be in the Monterey area any time soon? If so, hit me up!

Bumping this up! Any of y'all going to be in the Monterey area any time soon? If so, hit me up!

Man I wish you would have posted this earlier! I played Black Horse today. I would have hit you up if you were free.

Man I wish you would have posted this earlier! I played Black Horse today. I would have hit you up if you were free.

Damn, that's right down the street from my house :bulgy-eyes:

I'll be up in a couple weeks but I'm headed up for a buddies birthday and we are full up. Sorry man!

Hopefully the state keeps getting rain and once spring hits we can get another Get Together on the books!

I'll be up in a couple weeks but I'm headed up for a buddies birthday and we are full up. Sorry man!

Hopefully the state keeps getting rain and once spring hits we can get another Get Together on the books!

Nice, where are you guys playing? Definitely looking forward to the next get together!

Back