2016 Grandaddy Announcement

Congrats Dan! What a great choice for captain.

Congrats Dan!

Congrats Dan! Had a gut feeling it might be you! Looking forward to following along with you and you're team! Sure hope I might get a spot for myself!

After watching that video you can really tell how much this means to you. You are going to represent the team well and be a great leader Dan!

Congrats Dan...this is great news!!!

Congrats Dan.

Congrats man, so so happy for you

Congrats Canadan!

Congrats Dan!!!

Sweet, congrats Dan, bring the trophy (*belt) home.

So, what happens when you blow the mind of a simple Canadian golfer living in December Ohio? He takes a video and it's a mash of nonsense and thank yous and thoughts for 2016. I wish it was better, I wish my numb/shaky/stunned feeling looked a little less like 'calm', but I'll post it anyways because I was able to credit the team this year, Callaway, THP, and Jamesman in it -- And that's worth it.

I've been grinning for over an hour. I'm still completely speechless, and my grandaddy prep begins in about 80 minutes with a round of golf. Guess it'll be matchplay. Love this place.

This was a very sincere video! I love how humble you are Dan. You will be the difference maker in this event. I'm so excited for you brother.

Congrats, Dan! Hoping I get a chance to meet you and bring home the belt in a little less than a year.

Awesome, couldn't be more happy for Dan - congratulations my friend.....you will do us very proud I have ZERO doubt!

DAN!!!!! Yes!!!!

Congrats Dan!! You'll be an awesome Captain!

Harry is awesome! Congrats Canadan! You are in for a treat my friend

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Dan! ,you seem like an awesome captain. Well deserved

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Congratz man. Now help us bring home a victory!

Congrats Canadan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Dan!
Already cant wait for this to get here.

Congratulations Dan!! Team THP will be in good hands in 2016.

Congrats Dan.! Going to be a great captain

They are bringing the big gun next year! Well done Dan! Got get 'em!

Congrats Dan

Great video buddy.

"Let's get ready to bring it." Yes! I love it.

Back