RTJ Trail-THP Event coming in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I can get to Atlanta and back for about 11k points total on southwest... May book now and cancel if I don't get in. Love the flexibility of southwest. Who wants to carpool maybe? ?
If I get in.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Talked to mr maynard about this one today. ..i know hes looking forward to it

You did what?

Lmao...luckily I knew what Mike meant, because now that I read that again I was like what???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

make the hour, hour and a half drive over to Farmlinks in Sylacauga. AWESOME track.

Actually after Farm Links head through Montgomery for a few days hitting the Senator, Legislator, and Judge in Prattville then head to B'ham for a few for Ross Bridge, Oxmore Vally, and Oak Mtn. State Park.

Glad THP is taking on the trail. After the turn out from the unofficial event was so good. The official one will be maxed out quick I bet.
As has been said, the trail is beautiful and dangerous. Gonna have to bring it!
Good luck, hope to see yall there.

Tazz

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Actually after Farm Links head through Montgomery for a few days hitting the Senator, Legislator, and Judge in Prattville then head to B'ham for a few for Ross Bridge, Oxmore Vally, and Oak Mtn. State Park.

Hope you will try and join us and make a THP Event.

I definitely wanna try and make this one. It's only an hour from the house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you will try and join us and make a THP Event.

Wouldnt miss an RTJ event for anything, maybe we can set up a carpool for any central Al. crew.

Wouldnt miss an RTJ event for anything, maybe we can set up a carpool for any central Al. crew.

Signups and details will be coming before the end of the week, so stay tuned on how to get a spot.

Man I don't remember this many announcements being made in December last year. It all came out after the start of the year but you guys are just killing it! Much love to THP staff for all these opportunities.

I'm hoping my bonus comes before sign upa

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've gotta hurry up and renew my AC membership so I can try and get in.

I've gotta hurry up and renew my AC membership so I can try and get in.

Yea I got to do that too

Just did my 2016 membership. Ready and waiting

Looking forward to the details. This one may be doable for me. Just need to see if I'm going to have enough available time off.

Looking forward to the details. This one may be doable for me. Just need to see if I'm going to have enough available time off.

awwww yeah.....hope u cna make it buddy, its been too long

Would love for this to work out where we could tee it up again! Fingers crossed!

JM

Would love for this to work out where we could tee it up again! Fingers crossed!

JM

Team Hackers Unite!!

Can't wait to see details for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back