RTJ Trail-THP Event coming in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah! Can't wait for more details about this!

#GetExcited because this one is going to be cool.

Get out of here!!! Been wanting to do this area for awhile!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get out of here!!! Been wanting to do this area for awhile!!!

This one is right up your alley, keep the calendar clear!

I like that the speculation has become truth!

This one is right up your alley, keep the calendar clear!

My calendar is clear! 2016 will hopefully see me at multiple THP events!
#ItsBeen2Long

Say what? Hell to the yes, more than interested.

Always wanted THP at the RJT courses , this one will be very high on my list of 2016 !

Some great courses on the RTJ Trail. Grand National is quite nice, as is Prattville, over in Montgomery, and Ross Bridge in Birmingham. The latter is arguably their best, and a little pricier. I will definitely be waiting for this one to finalize,

Nice course selection. One of the most successful public course systems created with tremendous value. Glad to see an event coming to it.

This would be awesome to do. Looking forward to more details on this one

Oh my. Love me some RTJ! Passing though SC last year made me salavate at these beautiful courses. I am stoked for this one

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

This would be awesome to do. Looking forward to more details on this one

I second that....Already was looking at flights from MPLS to Atlanta to play down south.

I've never played a RTJ course. Grand National looks like a couple really nice courses.

RTJ Trail-THP Event coming in 2016

Ross Bridge in Birmingham. The latter is arguably their best, and a little pricier.

my least favorite of all I've played. just doesn't fit the vibe of the others IMHO. nice? absolutely! but doesn't have the southern charm of the others. although I think I'm in the minority here. grand national is a phenomenal property.

Pretty stoked hearing that THP will be making an appearance at RTJ. Such great courses.

hells to the yes!!! man I hope this is between May and December in which case I am IN! I know the auburn/Opelika area pretty well, and I've had my a$$ handed to me by those courses plenty of times haha! extra rounds at farmlinks in sylacauga should be strongly considered.

well done thp. well done!

So excited for cheap flights to ATL too!

So excited for cheap flights to ATL too!

I think southwest to Birmingham is pretty cheap too. about an hour farther though.

Yeah! Love these courses. Love this area even more!

Wow...I don't know how you do it. Another area I would love to see and an event that I love to be a part of. Will definitely be following this thread.

Never have played these......always wanted to!

Oh and its going to be a pretty good price too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back