Callaway Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I definitely want to win the Callaway Distance package. Why? I'm always interested in a few more yards from the longer clubs, in a form factor that also looks good.

Thank you Callaway and THP for this great contest, I would love to win a Callaway Distance Package because I am probably the shortest knocker on all of THP. I need help!

After spending 5 days in Hawaii, on a golf course, that I didn't play, I'm raring to go and could use some sweet new equipment to get me started off to a good 2016!

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package because - well, let's just say I am a long time Callaway driver and fairway woods player, going back to the original Big Bertha, and it is time to UPGRADE! See signature to see how old my gamers are!

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package because I want to increase my distance and accuracy just like the 12 member of TeamRedemption did at The Grandaddy!

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package for my son, who is serving in the US Armed Forces, played high school golf, has a 114 SS, and should play something more modern than his 2008 driver and 3 wood.

I'd love to win the Callaway prize package! I grew up with Great Big Berthas in my bag and id love to be reunited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, I would love to be the winner of the Callaway Distance pack because I could really use some additional length off the tee box. That's what Callaway clubs do, right... Make you LONG off the tee.

I want to and need to win the Callaway distance package because hitting driver into par 3's is getting old real quick!

I would like to win the Callaway Distance Package because I like Callaway and I never win anything.

I wanna win the Personal Distance because my bag doesn't have nearly enough Callaway in it, and that 3w would give me all the forgiveness I need, and who doesn't need more Big Bertha in their lives!

I want to win The Callaway Distance Package because Callaway is a great company and I want to have a driving contest with Schanker!

I want to win callaway distance because I've never owned any callaway, and I'm ready to make the switch after seeing all of the awesome reviews here at thp.

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package - I am a big fan of Callaway FW and would benefit from not leaving any yards behind with the driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package!

I have never been a huge distance guy, always playing short of the drives my friends hit. Until....I upgraded from the Callaway Diablo Octane to the Callaway Big Bertha. All of the sudden, I am in the same ballpark. I'd love to upgrade again to the Callaway Great Big Bertha and pass them altogether. I love Callaway products and this would truly change my game!

I want to win the Callaway distance package because as we all know chicks dig the long ball.

Nothing says holiday cheer like a long drive down the fairway, or reaching a par 5 in two. With the Callaway Distance package, you get to do both!

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package because my current Driver/FW set up is ancient and there is nothing more exciting than what Callaway is doing right now. I want more distance and it starts with Callaway Great Big Bertha!

I've demoed these and love them. The Callaway Distance Package would definitely help my game by replacing some older clubs.

It is simple. Callaway golf produces the worlds most advanced equipment around! The Callaway Distance Package would take my game to new heights. #LeaveNoYardBehind

Thank you THP and Callaway Golf for such an amazing contest!

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package because I would finally like to have a club in my bag that was there based off of my need for the club and not my ability to pay for it. I have a driver I bought because it was the one I could afford at the time. Same with my 3 wood. With the last Big Berta in a stiff shaft I was able to get a consistent 300 yards and straight on the GolfSmith simulator. I need that consistency and distance in my play.

I want to win the Callaway distance package so I can have my own little granddaddy goodness from an awesome company like Callaway

I Would love to win the Callaway distance give away. Callaway and THP like bread and butter.

Goodluck all!!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back