Everyone is assuming that the second ticket will be used for thegrandaddy. But just think how awesome it would be for someone to take the PhillyV route, play in the gauntlet, win the MVP and go to the Grandaddy anyway. Anything could happen. Just throwing that scenerio out there.

As for me, if I get the second golden ticket, I'm heading to Cali. Cuz December in Cali is 1,000,000x's better than December in Ohio.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That MVP could have gone to a number of other people. I just got lucky. Take the sure thing and then roll the dice on getting in the gauntlet

Double trouble golden ticket style is madness!

Who's joining me on this epic journey? Any takers?

I will take the journey with you Captain Dan (in Forrest Gump voice). I won't follow you into battle, I would be by your side with the first wave of troops. I'm hoping I get the nod. As much as I don't think I will, I can still have dreams. Your are gonna rock this even Dan!

Some dream of winning the Lottery, other dream of winning the golden ticket.

The lottery would be nice, but it won't buy a spot in the Grandaddy! Think about that!

So true dude. Money can buy a membership at an exclusive country club in the mountains, it can buy new clubs and clothes, but it can't buy a spot in the crown jewel of them all!

That MVP could have gone to a number of other people. I just got lucky. Take the sure thing and then roll the dice on getting in the gauntlet
Hey don't take credit away from yourself my dude...you played great at Cog Hill! You definitely earned that spot brother.

dude you earned that spot! I like that your modest tho.

Double trouble golden ticket style is madness!

Who's joining me on this epic journey? Any takers?

Sign me up Captain! I have a pulse therefore I want in.

Man all this talk about the Grandaddy show how freaking special that event truly is! It's been built, it's been established and it's only available if you're an AC member! That golden ticket #2 would be a no brainier for me. Papas going to #TheGrandaddy

Granddaddy is the real deal

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

This is fantastic! Thanks THP for the opportunity!

It hasn't been announced that MVP's get an automatic bid...
I think there is a solid plan in place that in due time we will all find out what that is exactly!
(I can't believe I just typed that...!)

Haha. And you are correct.
And there wont be an autobid this coming year.

We believe #TheCup and The Gauntlet will stand on their own with what we have planned.

A Golden Ticket with #TheGrandaddy in play?
Can you say excited?
5ec101c20711c15e45bab8fa5daddac1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy to think we could have our first participant in the cup...or gauntlet or wilson or vegas or half a dozen other events...crazy

Crazy to think we could have our first participant in the cup...or gauntlet or wilson or vegas or half a dozen other events...crazy

So. Many. Awesome. Choices.

Outside of the ticket for the Grandaddy with so many other amazing events it would be tough for me to decide what I would choose if I was lucky enough to win.

Oh, my.

Entry into The Grandaddy would be the best way to finish the year.

What a great opportunity! So many interesting events, and that's just based on what we already know about 2016!

Holy freaking moly!!!

my mind is blown

It's so cool, they could be #2 on the list with Dan, or with You/Chad or #1 on the list in others!

Sure is. Two lucky winners are going to get to pick any event they want to go to in 2016 and one of them can even use it on the Grandaddy.
For those interested, I urge them to signup for the 2016 Albatross Club asap.

Just a reminder for those interested, this one is going to come on Thursday of this week and we want everybody that wants to signup for a chance to be prepared.

Great to see the Golden ticket making a return this year! Good luck everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is it Thursday yet?

Thursday can't come soon enough!

Guess I can forget about sleeping till then.

Not only 2 tickets but INCLUDING The Grandaddy!!! :alien2:NICE

Back