Is there anyone that wouldn't use the Golden Ticket on the Grandaddy? Doesn't seem like that would be the case, unless the dates don't work for them OR they are a much bigger fan of another company that is running an event.

If there was a trip that included the spouses, I would be hard pressed to pass it up. I kind like hanging out with my wife. (she is a non-golfer)

Last edited:
I want one of the two.. I'd be happy and I know what event I would choose either way.

Holy Mother of all announcements.

Two Golden Tickets + 1 can be used for #TheGrandaddy!
WOW, one lucky winner coming plus one VERY lucky winner. Season of giving indeed.

Well done THP.

Is there anyone that wouldn't use the Golden Ticket on the Grandaddy? Doesn't seem like that would be the case, unless the dates don't work for them OR they are a much bigger fan of another company that is running an event.

While the granddaddy is (looks) incredible I'd prefer to win my equipment by beating #chad @#thecup....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While the granddaddy is (looks) incredible I'd prefer to win my equipment by beating #chad @#thecup....

I'll go ahead and say it, nothing touches #TheGrandaddy. Its the greatest amateur golf event anywhere.

I'll go ahead and say it, nothing touches #TheGrandaddy. Its the greatest amateur golf event anywhere.

Agreed. Using this one on anything other than #TheGrandaddy doesn't seem right. It's the crown jewel for a reason

I like where your head is at

Got a candy bar today from my secret Santa at work. It was in a golden wrapper... It was kind of exciting opening it up...mostly bc I was really craving chocolate.... But nothing compared to what I imagine if I won this golden ticket.... Still can't comprehend what a #grandaddy birth would be like. I totally freaked when I got into #TheKing! ?

To win that Golden Ticket would be better than hitting the Mega Millions. Hands down.

Man, I daydream about winning this daily now that I know the GD is on the table.

Just a couple more days before somebody's life is changed. Wow!

I think about this everyday.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

If there was a trip that included the spouses, I would be hard pressed to pass it up. I kind like hanging out with my wife. (she is a non-golfer)

The last couple of years has included an event called Love Is In The Air which is a couples event. Don't remember if it will be making a return this next year though

The last couple of years has included an event called Love Is In The Air which is a couples event. Don't remember if it will be making a return this next year though

I sure hope so! This event was the highlight of 2014 for myself and my wife. I had to pass on trying to get into the 2015 version due to schedule issues unfortunately but I'll be watching for its return.

T-minus 1 day! Let's do this!!!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

As Peyton Manning would say,

"A Go.....lden Ticket sure would be so gooood "

Bring on the golden tickets!!!
giphy.gif

One more day and two people are going to have their lives changed.

Can you believe its tomorrow?
I wonder what people will pick (taking the Grandaddy off the table).
So many fun ones will be announced soon.

Tomorrow will be one of the best days of the year for 2 lucky people!!

Cant wait for this!

For what I know now.....#TheCup would be my choice outside of the #Grandaddy.

For what I know now.....#TheCup would be my choice outside of the #Grandaddy.

I think that'd be my pick as well. Something about that location, and the idea of watching #Chad figure out how to get at 441 would be far too entertaining to miss.

Can't wait for tomorrow! I know what my pick will be if I am the fortunate one.

Tough call, especially with a few events and details still forthcoming

Back