GoFundMe Campaign to get Mike Dean XXIO Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're half way there. Holy sh!t.

I dont even know what Mike Dean owes Kang at this point for the $315.00 donation he just dropped but it's gonna be good.

We're half way there. Holy sh!t.

I dont even know what Mike Dean owes Kang at this point for the $315.00 donation he just dropped but it's gonna be good.
Wow!! Just wow!!

Its got some serious legs now haha. This is classic.

Wow.

Just...wow.

You know, another time earlier this year when I saw Mike getting free stuff from THP, some words were said on a patio on a Sunday afternoon.

I think they apply here perfectly.

You guys are awesome and this was fun but im working with Fupresti to shut this down and have funds returned to everyone.

I cant in good conscious accept the money and allthough everyones hearts may have been in the right place its just not how i operate.

Thanks again though the donations were great and the laughs even better

You guys are awesome and this was fun but im working with Fupresti to shut this down and have funds returned to everyone.

I cant in good conscious accept the money and allthough everyones hearts may have been in the right place its just not how i operate.

Thanks again though the donations were great and the laughs even better
You're a good man, 441.

This is like buying the enemy a Sniper rifle for those of us Team Chad hopefuls, but he is a nice guy after all

You know, another time earlier this year when I saw Mike getting free stuff from THP, some words were said on a patio on a Sunday afternoon.

Was that the same event where you were given 14 free clubs, a free bag, and other free items from Wilson?

Just checking.

This is the caziest thing I have seen yet on THP! Love it!

Free stuff? It was a hat that dev and i agreed the winning captain would get.
We won therefore i took it

Free stuff? It was a hat that dev and i agreed the winning captain would get.
We won therefore i took it

You got a hat?

That's blasphemy!!!

No free stuff for you Mikey!

Good on you MikeDean441.
You will earn that XXIO.

Can't wait to see you hit it at Club Clash.
Never seen as dramatic a difference in driving as you changing to XXIO.

Alright guys, the campaign is in the process of being cancelled and all donors will receive full refunds in 2-5 business days.

Honestly, I did not expect it to hit this mark and thanks to everyone for making my Thursday hilarious.

Thanks fupresti it was entertaining and the mrs got a laugh

Boo... lol

Good on you MikeDean441.
You will earn that XXIO.

Can't wait to see you hit it at Club Clash.
Never seen as dramatic a difference in driving as you changing to XXIO.

Maybe he will shock you and show up in Tampa :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back