THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Same feeling as driving into Ohio.
d08e7fe2775e0f9163e39c944f388af0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same feeling as driving into Ohio.
d08e7fe2775e0f9163e39c944f388af0.jpg

That's about right...because only someone from Michigan would be caught dead wearing those on their feet.

Says the guy from Michigan...

Being from Michigan yes, but in this #RR ties have been cut.

I've mastered this...
fc26fc5a2de8622d536a9516065417a1.jpg

#GameOn #BoulderCreek #RRSetsTheStage

Team Ohio has selected their uniforms for #RR
dbec28b3b39dc64b4e8e7e6184b94191.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

#ZingersFlyingEverywhere

Love it! #RegionalRivalry will set the stage!

We've won a few titles in a few sports, but not recently. I'd imagine we have more titles than ohio...
Spot on. Michigan's FOUR teams, one in each of the major sport, have almost twice as many championships as the SIX major sports teams in Ohio. Each of Michigan's teams has won multiple league championships. Half of Ohio's teams have never won it all ... more Albatross eligible members means nothing once RR tees it up.

Are we still talking golf in here?

Well this is a fun thread.

Just think we still have 6+ months left until the event.

Ohio+Michigan*6 months = Laughter and #butthurt

It will be a fun weekend. I'm pumped and already have my travel plans somewhat arranged.

Are we still talking golf in here?

No sir. It turned to sports teams.
Here is some fun news.
Lions, Tigers and Pistons are all hot garbage right now.
Browns, Indians, Reds are hot garbage too.
Cavs and Bengals are actually pretty good.

Neither place is glorious for weather. Detroit is a shithole as is Cleveland. There are nice places surrounding them without a doubt.
Now back to golf and which place has shittier weather.

As for an announcement.
Dinner post event is about to be set up. Just a notice to all that get in, the dinner will be for golfer only, there will not be space for spouse or partner. At dinner we will have food, drink and plenty of trophies.

Nom nom nom

The best part about THP events, is you know the food post event will always be awesome.

The best part about THP events, is you know the food post event will always be awesome.

It will be no different here. Im sure there will be some bragging and ragging, with a side of butt hurt, but we have a great place picked out and it is going to be outstanding.

It will be no different here. Im sure there will be some bragging and ragging, with a side of butt hurt, but we have a great place picked out and it is going to be outstanding.

Being from around the area I can't wait to see what you guys picked.

No sir. It turned to sports teams.
Here is some fun news.
Lions, Tigers and Pistons are all hot garbage right now.
Browns, Indians, Reds are hot garbage too.
Cavs and Bengals are actually pretty good.

Neither place is glorious for weather. Detroit is a shithole as is Cleveland. There are nice places surrounding them without a doubt.
Now back to golf and which place has shittier weather.

As for an announcement.
Dinner post event is about to be set up. Just a notice to all that get in, the dinner will be for golfer only, there will not be space for spouse or partner. At dinner we will have food, drink and plenty of trophies.
But at least Cleveland isn't Detroit.

A little practice today at Carl's Golfland outdoor range with my new 716 AP2's (well their demo, same spec as mine) in 30* weather...

25+ balls demo bucket with 6-Iron... Not bad!

I hope to make Team Michigan!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
Michigan on simulators already, Ohio getting the real work done still on the course.

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

I figured i would post this piece of information in this thread. A lot of times at events and leading up to events pace of play gets mentioned and how important it is to keep pace and there's always the ha ha funny jokes about Internet golfers not being slow and all that. But Boulder Creek may be the biggest sticklers for pace of play I've ever dealt with. It's going to be very important everyone stays on pace or they will ask everyone to leave. This is directly from their website
543d4b4c515b117fdbd96c321317dd37.jpg

It's just an example of how serious they take pace

Oh my! I better get working on my game now. My #FallTo15 is well underway and I may get booted from the first round of play! Haha.

I think that is a tad ridiculous and stereotypical, but I get the message nonetheless. Ready golf and 36 holes, we should be done by the time for Michigan's celebration dinner.

Back