What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added this to the collection, and will probably be going for a couple more before it's all said and done. LOVE them.

61GX6yCQW5L._SL1000_.jpg

I am in love with how these wear in the cooler temps. I bought the mid green and the 'artillery' green, with a decent chance of a tan version coming for Christmas.

Also a huge fan of how hard it is to see the UA logo on two of the three. The neutrality is a nice change of pace.

What were the models of the Callway 1/4 zips the guys received at #thegrandaddy??

I am in love with how these wear in the cooler temps. I bought the mid green and the 'artillery' green, with a decent chance of a tan version coming for Christmas.

Also a huge fan of how hard it is to see the UA logo on two of the three. The neutrality is a nice change of pace.

How well do they do in the wind? I just hate when I wear half-zips and the wind cuts right through them. I realize that wearing a jacket over the half-zip would likely take care of that issue, but I'd prefer to only have to wear the half-zip over a polo shirt.

The Fairway Style sale with 25% $150 or more and 30% off $250 or more with free shipping has me pondering hard.

How well do they do in the wind? I just hate when I wear half-zips and the wind cuts right through them. I realize that wearing a jacket over the half-zip would likely take care of that issue, but I'd prefer to only have to wear the half-zip over a polo shirt.

They are a typical fleece inside, meaning there's probably a decent amount of wind that can cut through them. That said, I think at temps around 50-55 degrees, with winds around or under 10mph, they are a great solution to what I would normally wear.

Anything beyond that, and I'll be moving to a piece of clothing that cuts the wind.

The Fairway Style sale with 25% $150 or more and 30% off $250 or more with free shipping has me pondering hard.

Me too. There are some solid prices on a couple of pieces and I know their shipping is crazy fast.

What were the models of the Callway 1/4 zips the guys received at #thegrandaddy??
I believe they are the Waffle and Outlast models. I think the Waffle is on sale at the Callaway Apparel site.

Went out of my comfort zone and picked up some 1/4 zips from Johnnie-O Balboa, Oscar Jacobson, and Abacus.

Pondering apparel/brands for my boys this golf season. Options options options.

Went out of my comfort zone and picked up some 1/4 zips from Johnnie-O Balboa, Oscar Jacobson, and Abacus.

Abacus? Hope you dont end up with a burlap sack.

Abacus? Hope you dont end up with a burlap sack.
That bad? Glad it was cheap and they have a solid return policy.

Matte Grey has a school/University program...

Methinks my team is going to look good this year.

862e6708046852aaf5b7956235687f42.jpg

Between the recent Fairway Styles and some deals I've come across on Amazon I've been stocking up on every (cheap) color Puma 6 pocket pant I can find. So far I have black and two different shades of blue. I wish I could find the beet root / pinkish ones in my size.

Really enjoyed that 1/4 zip that I bought. Although it was a bit thin for this weekend, for S.Florida it will be perfect. So I'm pondering more 1/4 zips as well as a Callaway belt buckle. Can't seem to find a belt buckle alone anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to pick up a pair of spikeless shoes, looking at either m projects or biom zero.

Any others I should look at?

I need to pick up a pair of spikeless shoes.

Don't sleep on the new Skechers go golf elite, CRAZY comfortable. Or the Puma BioDrive, and new Titan Ignite spikeless

I took advantage of the Dog Leg Reaper bogo offer and man am I glad I did. Two belts with two different buckles and they threw in two extra straps free. All for $44! I'll take it

0d184db4479b1d4dff7ff082cb390a49.jpg

8709dfd8f99e92c0ef17fc9617061452.jpg

dfa9f551728fae4c9db6ee35cd944871.jpg

While at Golfsmith I picked up two shirts dirt cheap from their clearance rack

898c4f085f973fecc474859c9af11c64.jpg

They are great belts Mike.

They are great belts Mike.

Solid belts for sure. Quality seems pretty good and I'm digging the notch system

Solid belts for sure. Quality seems pretty good and I'm digging the notch system

I've had mine for about a year now and still looks like brand new. Latching system still works great. I thought it might wear out, but still like new.

Need some new belts for work. I like the ones above but don't think I can get away with wearing the DL buckle at work. Any thoughts on other golf/professional belts as I use them on the course and at the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back