THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

While on this topic....

Team Ohio = Brennan
Team Michigan = Dale's Drum set
Well since you're Brennan, we can be the bullies from school.

6edd5fb3c9b33bd3ddb8a10d9c4830ce.jpg

Now back on topic, really excited about the sponsor announced today. They took to multiple platforms of social media to talk about it, which is awesome that they are as excited about this as we are. All the more reason to want to rep your state with pride.

See guys... Isn't this better than talking about how bad our sports teams are? Lol

This is amazying

#THPRegionalRivalry

Not sure what I did to you...

This keeps getting worse and worse. I'm about to be divorced before I'm actually married

Just wishing you were able to take part! You will be missed for sure!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D If I get some anytime soon I'll let you know!!

Wow bribery with items you don't even have in your possession? Lol that's like waiting for the group in front of you to clear the green on a par four and then duffing your drive

While on this topic....

Team Ohio = Brennan
Team Michigan = Dale's Drum set

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: hilarious! But fitting.

Best post in the thread, PhillyV!

Wow bribery with items you don't even have in your possession? Lol that's like waiting for the group in front of you to clear the green on a par four and then duffing your drive

I never said I had them, and for the record on my 2nd try there I drove 20 yds past the green right over where your carts were parked with my hybrid. I didn't want to take any chances after my drive on hole 1 went over all of you. .

I played pretty well today. #RR prep at its finest. Actually hit some quality iron shots today that I haven't been able to do the past few rounds. On Christmas Eve I shot 40/40 for an 80 with 2 penalty strokes. 1-3putt 3-lipped out putts and an Eagle! Could have definitely been 37-38. Was having a blast it was 48° with 10-12 mph wind.

I played pretty well today. #RR prep at its finest. Actually hit some quality iron shots today that I haven't been able to do the past few rounds. On Christmas Eve I shot 40/40 for an 80 with 2 penalty strokes. 1-3putt 3-lipped out putts and an Eagle! Could have definitely been 37-38. Was having a blast it was 48° with 10-12 mph wind.
Way to go..ur playing some good Dec golf!

Where did u play? I am in NW Ohio, hit me up sometime if u want to play.

Whitepines. Not too many people out there either.
Nice, I have driven by it a bunch but never played there. Wanted to get out today, but didn't have the time.

Kinda surprised to not have any gifts under the tree from Team OH hopefuls

Kinda surprised to not have any gifts under the tree from Team OH hopefuls

I thought I would hand deliver it.

Back