Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

If Missouri and Kansas got called to play against Colorado, I can get a direct flight to denver....just saying :)

What if it were in KC, would you be able to make it? What about Colorado?
Genuine questions.
50 is an average number and the time was a good time for a smaller scale event, which is the #1 goal at all times.
But there are not as many people this year, and we have to make sure an event that has teams based on a state, can fill the team.

With all that said, I do think Texas easily fills a team if the event is in Texas and possibly fills a team if its outside. Too many really good guys there.

By the time RR comes around I will most likely be back in the Great State, so if they get one you can add a guy who travels to the list.

I would say you know as much me right now, so I would not say that at all.

In all honesty, I just don't know how you could do it. It's a big state which is a negative for travel aspect. We've hovering around 8 guys that I could think of off the top of my head that would make a team, and that's with no family or vacation issues (myself already have 2 on the calendar this summer!) Surrounding states are in the same boat with members.

As much as I'd like to pull a Rambo off with the Texas guys we could get, it just isn't encouraging looking from the outside. But you have pulled rabbits out from your hat before so I'll never say never. But..............

All I have to say is it will be interesting where the chips fall. It will be interesting and I have my fingers crossed but no matter where it is it will be outstanding

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

In all honesty, I just don't know how you could do it. It's a big state which is a negative for travel aspect. We've hovering around 8 guys that I could think of off the top of my head that would make a team, and that's with no family or vacation issues (myself already have 2 on the calendar this summer!) Surrounding states are in the same boat with members.

As much as I'd like to pull a Rambo off with the Texas guys we could get, it just isn't encouraging looking from the outside. But you have pulled rabbits out from your hat before so I'll never say never. But..............

Where there is a will there is a way. You are probably right, but looking at numbers only (and obviously you dont have access to those) there are thousands of THP Members in the area. Active? No. AC? No. But its possible.

Heck, we announced UST and a Texas Event (which is awesome by the way) without the numbers, so we have faith. Texas sized faith? Not sure, but there is faith. :D

What I will say is we are honored to have the active Texas guys we do have, because they are passionate and awesome.

Well most Texans should be able to get to the Dallas area easily and that allows for several states within roughly a 4 hour drive or really short flight to contribute toward a team (Ok, Ar, Ms, La). But I have no idea how many active members there in any of those states.

Although, there have been 6 THP'ers with Texas backgrounds commenting in the thread here today.

We would figure out a way I am sure. Always a conflict with a date or location that will knock someone out you would otherwise be able to count on. It happens.

BTW Eddie, you will always be part of the Texas crew.

Make that 7 THP'ers with Texas background now........... :D

Genuine questions.
50 is an average number and the time was a good time for a smaller scale event, which is the #1 goal at all times.
But there are not as many people this year, and we have to make sure an event that has teams based on a state, can fill the team.

With all that said, I do think Texas easily fills a team if the event is in Texas and possibly fills a team if its outside. Too many really good guys there.
KC and Colorado would be an option for me. I could probably piggyback off of a business trip.

Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Texas THP'ers will take on any state. (Yeah I said it)

Iowa ffs we can field eight!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Va would look good in this.

Displaced Texan, but still have land there. So add me to the list if that counts.

Genuine questions.

KC sounds like a good place to meet up again!

Although, there have been 6 THP'ers with Texas backgrounds commenting in the thread here today.

you just send out the BigTimeSouth bat signal and I'll come running buddy!

Texas Backgrounds...hahaha.

Va would look good in this.
We need to get the VA/MD/DC contingent going on here. I know we have a pretty good size active group that I'm confident would turn out

I can see texas being chosen but don't think they have a good close rival where both can get teams. I'm thinking (no info to back this up) that the choices for areas that would bring full teams would be DMV, carolinas and FL/GA. So I see it being DMV vs Carolinas or Carolinas vs GA/FL.

Back