Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

We need to get the VA/MD/DC contingent going on here. I know we have a pretty good size active group that I'm confident would turn out

Half of those guys never leave that thread I guess.

I can see texas being chosen but don't think they have a good close rival where both can get teams. I'm thinking (no info to back this up) that the choices for areas that would bring full teams would be DMV, carolinas and FL/GA. So I see it being DMV vs Carolinas or Carolinas vs GA/FL.
I like your thinking. Well at least the first part of your thinking :D

Half of those guys never leave that thread I guess.
No guessing, you are correct.

I'm sure they would travel to any area regionally if we get in. I believe we had seven or eight from DMV alone in Pittsburgh. I'm sure we'd get a few more beyond that.

No guessing, you are correct.

I'm sure they would travel to any area regionally if we get in. I believe we had seven or eight from DMV alone in Pittsburgh. I'm sure we'd get a few more beyond that.

Perhaps at some point they join the rest of THP...haha
We swear its more than just events.
Do most of them know Regional Rivalry exists? :D

Oh man. If they didn't before. They will soon, I'm about to go light a fire :angry:

I feel like there a few like that in all the local threads though.

The best thing I did was get out of my comfort zone and get to a THP event.

I think #RegionalRivalry is the perfect event for those that for whatever reason can't travel too far for THP events because it gets them in a life changing experience and keeps them relatively close to home... (Just 2 cents)

We could have a RR Ohio vs Indiana...since Ohio has a large contingent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish Indiana would be able to be apart of this event but unless we team up with IL or KY or something I don't see it happening. Just not enough active people I don't think. A guy can wish though.

I feel like there a few like that in all the local threads though.

The best thing I did was get out of my comfort zone and get to a THP event.

I think #RegionalRivalry is the perfect event for those that for whatever reason can't travel too far for THP events because it gets them in a life changing experience and keeps them relatively close to home... (Just 2 cents)

My rule of thumb is people should be able to enjoy THP however they want to. If that is local threads only, so be it.
At the same time, a lot is missed (see the Grandaddy, the announcements this week, etc) and when choosing locales, all of that is taken into consideration.

Someone lit the fire... I wish I could attend all the awesome events this place has to offer but just isn't in the cards for me BUT pitting these awesome DMVers against another region? YES! I will make it happen

Does this some it up? I gotta admit, this made me laugh.
As soon as there is a "Regional Rivalry" in OUR region ... then I'm all for it. Bring it on!
I tried to get a P.O. Box with my name on it in NJ for that one. But it didn't pan out !

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Count me in for TX! I am not as active on here because of work. As much as I would like to be on here every hour and on a daily basis, it simply is not possible for me because of my job.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I also want a chance to help JB realize how much he is missing in the NHL and Fantasy threads... Maybe convince him to make us an official fantasy sport ?

As soon as there is a "Regional Rivalry" in OUR region ... then I'm all for it.

There hasn't been any Regional Rivalry yet.
I recommend reading through this one and seeing what the mayhem is about.

There hasn't been any Regional Rivalry yet.
I recommend reading through this one and seeing what the mayhem is about.
What am I missing here? I thought that the schedule said that there were already 2 scheduled ... confused here

I'm willing to travel from the DMV area. Let's make this happen

What am I missing here? I thought that the schedule said that there were already 2 scheduled ... confused here

Think he was just stating you should look around the talk and banter in this thread and others about the RR since you were new to the scene.

Saw Colorado mentioned in here a couple times today and just hope we get an opportunity for this.

Third should be Midwest vs. TX.

Sent from Samsung Note 5
I think jb has pretty much confirmed TX won't be involved in this one but will be the site of another thp event in 2016

Well, there's always wishful thinking.

Sent from Samsung Note 5

Texas vs Florida, I'd love to see that one unfold.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

GA vs. whoever. Ready for it!

Back