Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I have always wanted to play at Banff :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Banff, Jasper Park and now Cabot; I could spend a lot of time in Canada

Would love to get a PNW one going where BC can get involved!

Skimming Mizuno Fan

Lots of chatter about a DMV vs Carolinas rivalry.

Sounds like a winner to me.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

If we post it, the Carolinas will come! Hopefully we can play the match here in the Old Line State - we can beat them down with taxes before they ever tee it up!

If we post it, the Carolinas will come! Hopefully we can play the match here in the Old Line State - we can beat them down with taxes before they ever tee it up!

I'm with you! Let me know the time and place and we can all have some fun!!

This regional rivalry is feel like high school state championships all over again. Everyone gearing up to rep their state and have bragging rights. I love it.

This regional rivalry is feel like high school state championships all over again. Everyone gearing up to rep their state and have bragging rights. I love it.
To bad your state will end up losing if they are matched against the Carolina's. Heartbreaking

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

To bad your state will end up losing if they are matched against the Carolina's. Heartbreaking

Hey now.... Everyone knows Virginia is dominate over NC. But and a big but, I did go to college and lived in NC and vacation there every year. So that gives me dual citizenship right? ?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'm glad I get to see that picture of Adam's wrist on Tapatalk each time I see this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina or hell even West Virginia...I don't care....just tell when!!

I'm with you! Let me know the time and place and we can all have some fun!!
I think it would be loads of fun to have all those that turned out this summer at our outings to team up against those Carolina boy!!

So true, guess I better break out my Letterman Jacket....oh wait somethings are better left alone :D

Ron...You know I love you and I love Carolina....but if this were to happen, I think the Virginia/Maryland boys would surprise a lot of people with the golf we would play!!

Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina or hell even West Virginia...I don't care....just tell when!!

I think it would be loads of fun to have all those that turned out this summer at our outings to team up against those Carolina boy!!

So true, guess I better break out my Letterman Jacket....oh wait somethings are better left alone :D

Ron...You know I love you and I love Carolina....but if this were to happen, I think the Virginia/Maryland boys would surprise a lot of people with the golf we would play!!
It's all in good fun ;) As always I want to see everyone no matter who gets picked play their best golf. Got to have a little trash talk along the way and of course back my region but in the end I want to see everyone play some darn good golf.

It's all in good fun ;) As always I want to see everyone no matter who gets picked play their best golf. Got to have a little trash talk along the way and of course back my region but in the end I want to see everyone play some darn good golf.

Oh no doubt, I'm all for fun and smack talk. Because as T2GRN18 said, there will be #NoButtHurt coming from us Just good ole fun and golf

Posting this because right now the pic on TT is a scar.
dea7ed77bd7e8d46e656f0c2fa451374.jpg

Love it JB!!

Now that's funny!

Will that's a great looking pic to post the. Can't wait to see the whole picture.

Tour Van looking good.

I'm really hoping the tour van makes a stop in the Carolinas for a Regional Rivalry event

Would love to see the Carolinas and DMV facing off in the third challenge.

If anyone has room on their couch I'll come down and play!

How could it not be Carolinas?

No matter where I'm from (VA) or where I'm moving next (VA), Carolina will always be my golfing home.

Back