2010 PGA Championship (SPOILERS)

Sorry, I was gone...I dont know why sergio acted like that. He hit a bunker shot, it landed on the green and he threw a fit. Looked like he was mad at something in the bunker. I have no clue. But it was incredible.

haha maybe there was a bee or a snake and he was trying to kill it.

Sorry, I was gone...I dont know why sergio acted like that. He hit a bunker shot, it landed on the green and he threw a fit. Looked like he was mad at something in the bunker. I have no clue. But it was incredible.

and then his caddy had to go clean up his mess in the bunker!

I know we had a delay but wheres Phil and all of the other guys?

Ol bubba has remarkable control of the clubface, he makes some hacker like swings but almost always saves it. He better win while he can though cus that kind of feel will be gone in 5 years or so, round 30 prolly

and then his caddy had to go clean up his mess in the bunker!

hahaha, I know....it looked like his final club throw was on the green....was it?

awesome view of the lake on the 7th before tiger hit his shot

lol Tiger, YE and VJ are having a party in the rough on 7! all three within a few feet of each other

The camera operators are horrid

the view from #8 tee box is amazing and scary at the same time

Retief had a nice shot there... if he didn't hole it he was taking a penalty stroke!

Billy.... Casper...... Talks...... Too..... Slow......

Camilo almost holed it!

awesome shot by Camilo almost a hole in one!

I wasnt the only one... S_H!
Get him JL lol

sunday did it to.

JL isnt to happy right now :D

You edited before I quoted... weird.

And now that I know it bothers him....
Camillo, Camillo, Camillo
:act-up:

I have no idea what your talking about??? :angel:

nice shot by Kuchar jarred it

Kuchar is one of my favorite pro's on tour. I have reliably chosen him in almost every tournament contest this year. He is now rewarding my trust!

Back