Call of Duty: Black Ops III

That's impressive. I don't have the patience to use guns I don't like, so I will never be getting all gold everything. AR's, SMG's and snipers are about the only ones I would ever try for. Although my AR's are almost diamond.

The only reason is because I love the dark matter camo you unlock for all diamonds. It has been an absolute grind. The Shotguns are awful....

That is impressive. No way I could do that. Don't have the patience. I pretty much use the man o war only. I tried to like the shieva but just cant

That is impressive. No way I could do that. Don't have the patience. I pretty much use the man o war only. I tried to like the shieva but just cant

I wasn't going to do it at first, but the more I looked at the Dark Matter Camo, the more I knew I had to have it. I am so close now that I have to finish hahahha

The shieva turned out to be really easy for me to gold. single shot guns just mean so many headshots. That might have been the one that I ended up getting gold with the quickest because of that.

But the M8 is incredible in HC. So stable.

Hopefully that comes soon.... I feel like sometimes it'll be an hour and I'll play 2 maps.

They are working on an update so you can only vote previous one time which is how it should have been from the start.

The shieva turned out to be really easy for me to gold. single shot guns just mean so many headshots. That might have been the one that I ended up getting gold with the quickest because of that.

I cannot wait to run the M8 and Vesper again. I miss those guns so much

Hopefully that comes soon.... I feel like sometimes it'll be an hour and I'll play 2 maps.

Thank god. The other night I played combine 5 times in a row between 2 different lobbies
I think we had Combine 7 out of 8 games the other night.

Just doesn't work well for my style of play. Tend to run and gun and just don't play well with the single shots. Love the damage on it though.

I wish I had the patience and dedication to go after the objectives like that....

I wish I had the patience and dedication to go after the objectives like that....

I get so many headshots it would be pointless not to do it for the AR's at least. The only one that's hard to gold the guns is the longshots, because there are only like 2 maps that have decent spots to get them.

Have heard so many good things about the M8 and can't wait to unlock it

It's more like they're mowing me down most of the time....Although sometimes, it's like a good recovery from a shanked ball into a ravine. Ya just stick with and good things happen. :)

#MowingThemDown

4 shot burst with a fast rate of fire though, so you can basically shoot it auto if you time it right.
Sounds good. Most of my kills are 1 shot kills anyways( always play HC) so it should work out fine.

Sounds good. Most of my kills are 1 shot kills anyways( always play HC) so it should work out fine.

It's perfection in HC. The XR-2 is burst, but has a slow rate between shots, so it feels delayed. The M8 has no delay. it's awesome.

All this chatter has me wanting to sneak my PS4 into my luggage for my trip down to Florida.....

It's perfection in HC. The XR-2 is burst, but has a slow rate between shots, so it feels delayed. The M8 has no delay. it's awesome.
Do you remember when you unlock it? I think it's around 50

Back