Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome to be lounging around on Christmas Eve is a #OutingApproved shirt and a pair of shorts.

It's been a blast hanging out with the fam, going to Mass and having a great dinner. Such a fun time with the kids at their age for sure.

My kind of white Christmas:

b2b028abe0b82d1b4a7fa502bf461cb6.jpg

a9878e332fee9f2dece8b15e06504185.jpg

6b40aa093e6fd57dd7fdf712df01b47d.jpg

Got this bad boy this morning! Made one hell of a breakfast sandwich! Experimentation time awaits.

Got this bad boy this morning! Made one hell of a breakfast sandwich! Experimentation time awaits.
I got one of these last year and they are amazing. Suggestion, bacon and egg mixture instead of just egg, sausage patty, sharp cheddar.. boom. Add veggies as you wish afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Wife was cancelled at work today. Only 17 patients so the only kept the weekend only nurses. This means I get to golf today!

I got one of these last year and they are amazing. Suggestion, bacon and egg mixture instead of just egg, sausage patty, sharp cheddar.. boom. Add veggies as you wish afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Wow the possibilities seem endless with this thing!

My sister got me one too! Can't wait to make a breakfast sandwich with it.

My sister got me one too! Can't wait to make a breakfast sandwich with it.
Oh man does this mean we need to start a new thread and post our creations in there? Haha

Haven't hit a golf ball in 6 weeks. Dropped one this morning in my back yard and hit a glorious high draw. Made it better that the neighbor and his Mrs was me hit it as well. They yelled back " great shot" , I yelled back " yippeeee"

hopefully I can hit another in 6 weeks. One ball is all I need to see if my mirror work is working

Oh man does this mean we need to start a new thread and post our creations in there? Haha
I think there might be one already on it. Definitely post your creations in it.

I think there might be one already on it. Definitely post your creations in it.
May need to find/bump that one

Found it. Bumped it. Now make something delicious

Let me know how it goes! We are all sick so won't be trying it out today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two range sessions in a row without back pain. It's been a long haul with this damn injury. I am very happy to hopefully have turned a corner.

Great news T4K

Was doing a little online research on some Adams irons and sent an info request to a contact on one of the sites I visited. I didn't even realize it was Barney Adams email. Well he responded, apologized for not being able to help since he's retired and offered to send me a signed Adams golf hat...pretty cool guy.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Happy: Mr V and I get a date night with DavidWinchell and Mrs Winchell.

Happy: Mr V and I get a date night with DavidWinchell and Mrs Winchell.

Is that where David is going to ask that his honeymoon changes so he can sign up for Regional Rivalry?

I meant to post this yesterday, but waking up to a TON of text messages wishing me and my family a Merry Christmas was pretty cool.
I am so thankful of the people that have come into my life from this community.

Very interesting holiday season with the family but the truth will set you free and things feel good.....now.

Was just told we are spending next Christmas in Hawaii with Jacqui's family she nannied for!

Nice smalls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back