What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up some new Peter Millar shorts at the Rack.

Picked up some new Peter Millar shorts at the Rack.

The rack here has nothing compared to the scores you seem to find.

The one today (we have 2 about 15 minutes away) was just putting out new stuff too. Plus take an extra 25% off clearance items. I picked up a Travis Matthew shirt for $15, which to me is about what they are worth and the Peter Millar shorts for $35.

They have tons of Millar, Bobby Jones, Travis Matthew and a few other things too.

Darn. Hit that place up a little too soon. Those are some smoking deals.

The one today (we have 2 about 15 minutes away) was just putting out new stuff too. Plus take an extra 25% off clearance items. I picked up a Travis Matthew shirt for $15, which to me is about what they are worth and the Peter Millar shorts for $35.

They have tons of Millar, Bobby Jones, Travis Matthew and a few other things too.
I think I need to check out the Rack here, but I hate driving down 82nd Street this time of year. Will be worth it if I can get some Peter Millar clothing for cheap.

Darn. Hit that place up a little too soon. Those are some smoking deals.

They brought out like 3 more full racks this morning.

I'm going to head over tonight and hope to have similar luck with the Millar or TM

I'm going to head over tonight and hope to have similar luck with the Millar or TM

Tons of it. When you get upstairs, first rack on left is all PM shorts. Then head towards golf shirts and they have a slew of PM and TM.

Bought a Alial Fital shirt. Second one I have

Just cleaned out an entire stack of apparel. I mean like 50 shirts and such.
What I found was a lot of stuff that was photographed, and then put aside. Worn once for photos and then put aside, etc. Almost all is size large and I think I am going to give it away to those that want it.

Maybe do something like pay it forward an AC membership or two and I will send you some shirts. Just thinking out loud right now.

Now that would be a heck of gesture

Im thinking we will do the 1st 5 people that pay it forward to 2 people will get a bag from me.
All I know is the size will be large, and that the brands are all golf brands and golf shirts. I saw PUMA, Nike, Ashworth, adidas and a number of others in the pile as I was pulling them down. Even had some 1/4 zips and sweaters in there.

I will have to launch it later today, to see who wants some.

Im thinking we will do the 1st 5 people that pay it forward to 2 people will get a bag from me.
All I know is the size will be large, and that the brands are all golf brands and golf shirts. I saw PUMA, Nike, Ashworth, adidas and a number of others in the pile as I was pulling them down. Even had some 1/4 zips and sweaters in there.

I will have to launch it later today, to see who wants some.

Would love some 1/4 zips and puma!

Stocked up today at the Ahead factory clearance. Not bad for $47. Hat is for my wife.

ec9314d489995e821b48ef0c688ad011.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got this new UA polo for Xmas:

251db0ab9d3b9d178dde230eef304671.jpg

Now I can get down with my inner Jordan Spieth lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have that one. It's a favorite of mine
I like the looks. It's a touch big though, I may try to exchange it for a smaller size the next time I get to an Under Armour store

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thinking about some Matte Grey, Devereaux and a few others.

Puma biodrive the question be white or black? Also the ignite tour in the white/grey colorway

I double approve. You know my love for both brands though.

Cant find any sales I like.
Picked up a pair of Taylor Byrd pants that are absolutely stellar.

Cant find any sales I like.
Picked up a pair of Taylor Byrd pants that are absolutely stellar.
Yeah, they ran most before the holidays and made me poor. That said, I'm sort of glad there's no big sales out there yet so I can maybe save this Bday and Christmas money the fam gave me, the Matte Grey section is HUGE in the ole closet already.

I wanted to buy some Puma gear a few years ago (when the all orange puke look was in) and ended up amazed at how crappy it was. In the store the stitching was coming undone, it was terrible, seemed like it belonged at target. I've avoided it ever sense because of it.

My wife bought me a Polo for Christmas and wow, did they turn it around. I was amazed at the great stitching all over the shirt, heavy stitching in collar. It is a very high quality shirt now.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back