Miura 1957 KM 008 Putter Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting shape. They do have a fantastic feel though for sure

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Definitely looks like a high quality putter.

Nice shape, although a little small I believe for my skill level/stroke...

Nice job here Dean! I wanted to call this a “stubby” from the first photo I saw.

This is about as simple as a putter can look and I find it very interesting what Miura is doing. Some blades feel so like to the head because the weight is dispersed but with this being such a smaller design it allows it to acquire that heavier feel which is something I prefer in a putter.

And it’s not that much more price wise than many boutique putters available today. Would like to see a simple alignment line on the top line but I can appreciate this for what it is.

Great review, Dean. I'm not typically a fan of blade putters as I feel they lack the heft I typically look for. But 350g in that compact of a head is interesting.

Good work!

Nice looking putter. I can see this being an amazing feeling putter.

Another solid review Dean. I like the look of the putter and the 350g is a weight I like.

I really enjoyed the review, Dean, nicely done. The head shape, albeit smaller, and weight distribution are intriguing to me. It's a clean looking putter, that's for sure.

Nice review Dean. The miura feel is something that is hard to describe, and some obsess over it. If this putter has similar quality I bet it indeed has a very soft feel / muted sound. The shape is not something that suits my eye but it is clean looking putter.

Those are nice. Very simple clean design. Nice review DDec! I'm just sad they are rh only...figures.

Well done Dean!

Not my favorite in the looks department. Lots of people do like how it looks though so I am definitely in the minority. I do like that it has a heavy feel to it. It may be a very good putter, but I just can't see me using it, especially at that price. I know it's a Miura, but it's still way overpriced for this golfer.

lots of talk in the homepage comment section too. Love to see that

Good review.

How visible is offset in a putter? I can see it in irons and woods, just don't know if I've gamed/seen one with offset

Back