The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Just finished up Bosch on amazon prime.

On to something new, any ideas?

I've actually heard the Sherlock Holmes series (Netflix) with Benjamin Cumberbatch is pretty good. Only 3 episodes each series but episodes are about 1.5hr long.

I've actually heard the Sherlock Holmes series (Netflix) with Benjamin Cumberbatch is pretty good. Only 3 episodes each series but episodes are about 1.5hr long.
Yeah the mrs and i started watching that one when it came out and it just didnt do enough to keep my interested for 90 minutes

My wife and I watched all 3 seasons about a year ago. Excellent show. We are patiently waiting for the new season.

I tried watching American Horror Story on TV a few years back. It was so far gone and out there, I couldn't do it and I can handle most things

Yea can't get into any of the AHS seasons. Looking at starting homeland or justified. Anybody have positives on either? I generally like FX stuff so justified is probably up my alley just got to the game to late and never saw the show when it was on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea can't get into any of the AHS seasons. Looking at starting homeland or justified. Anybody have positives on either? I generally like FX stuff so justified is probably up my alley just got to the game to late and never saw the show when it was on.

I really enjoyed Justified.

Definitely go watch at least the Pilot and the next 2 episodes of Justified from S1 (on Amzn Prime streaming). NFLX only has the discs still, meh.

Red Road is pretty good too.

I finally started peaky blinders, so far it's great.

The wife started watching New Girl, wants to catch up to what's live on TV, she hadn't laughed that hard in a while. The little I caught, it was actually pretty funny.

The wife started watching New Girl, wants to catch up to what's live on TV, she hadn't laughed that hard in a while. The little I caught, it was actually pretty funny.

I'm hoping to start Peaky Blunders pretty soon. We started Broadchurch last night. 2 episodes in and nothing special. I had to turn on subtitles because their accents are so thick at times

New girl is hilarious. I want to be friends with Schmidt.

New girl is hilarious. I want to be friends with Schmidt.

We really like New Girl too. The guys in that show remind me of my buddies when we were younger.

Broadchurch is like The Killing in that the first seasons are nothing but red herring after red herring that lead to a final reveal that is so dumb you'll want to punch your tv in the face.

Also Peaky Blinders will need subtitles especially when Tom Hardy shows up mid-season. :act-up:

Just finished both seasons of Broadchurch. I loved it! Once it got going, it is crazy good.

Finally finished Peaky Blinders, what an amazing show, can't believe I waited this long to watch, now what to start next?!?!

Finally finished Peaky Blinders, what an amazing show, can't believe I waited this long to watch, now what to start next?!?!
Broadchurch? The Following? Dexter?

The Netflix Thread

The Netflix Thread

Started Betas earlier. Hilarious. Very much like Silicon Valley but still hilarious.

And that's in Amazon not Netflix.

I'm an idiot...

Started Betas earlier. Hilarious. Very much like Silicon Valley but still hilarious.

And that's in Amazon not Netflix.

I'm an idiot...

It's ok, Cap. You can post whatever you want, wherever you want.

We are watching the murder documentary everyone is talking about.

It's ok, Cap. You can post whatever you want, wherever you want.

We are watching the murder documentary everyone is talking about.

Lol. That usually leads to me getting in trouble.

I started that Murder show, but I was on the bike trainer and needed something a little less serious so I went with a comedy.

Lol. That usually leads to me getting in trouble.

I started that Murder show, but I was on the bike trainer and needed something a little less serious so I went with a comedy.

When you get through the murder show just remember not everyone from Wisconsin is an inbred backwards moron. They do their best to try to paint us that way.

I believe i demanded it but whatever

Was it you? My apologies, I must have been thinking about rum again.

It's weird, the last time I saw this actress, she was ODing on drugs with Jesse Pinkman.

Back