Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

This is shaping up nicely!!!

Sure is. While not a THP Event, it will definitely give first timers a chance to experience with THPers as a whole, hop on FlightScope so we can get our numbers and have a great time.

Actually, make that teammates. You and Jed along with Freddie. Next week will be my first week back at work in 12 days so making sure I can get out at a reasonable hour on Friday night. Wouldn't be worth a darn when I got there if I left at 6 a.m. Saturday morning.
I was going to say.. who do you mean, and why are you playing favorites lol

I was going to say.. who do you mean, and why are you playing favorites lol

Don't tell him, but I actually didn't see Mike's name when I first looked at the list and made the post.

Just got the OK from the wifey, so please add me to the list of attendees. I will figure out the work part of it next week.

Sounds fun guys! I can't wait to see the results of the head-to-head club testing.

Hey guys,
new to THP, as my son (dwchockey13) just signed me up for the Albatross club and told me about this event and I would like to sign up if there is room still available.

added you to the list.

I will be there at 9:30 :bananadance:ready to get busy.

Hey guys,
new to THP, as my son (dwchockey13) just signed me up for the Albatross club and told me about this event and I would like to sign up if there is room still available.

welcome aboard

Oh I realize that, just prefer to be early and relaxed. It is a hour or so drive and with all the Crazed Northern drivers around do not want to chance being held up along the way.

Range time starts at 10:30 Jim.

Oh I realize that, just prefer to be early and relaxed. It is a hour or so drive and with all the Crazed Northern drivers around do not want to chance being held up along the way.
I'll meet you at the beverage cart :drinks:

I'll meet you at the beverage cart :drinks:
Just as a quick note, as JB mentioned above, range time starts @ 10:30. There is a reason for that, as JB will need time to get everything setup w/ the equipment and FlightScope. If we all show up early, it causes distraction and what not. So if you get there early, let's make sure we let every thing get setup before we head to the range.

Just as a quick note, as JB mentioned above, range time starts @ 10:30. There is a reason for that, as JB will need time to get everything setup w/ the equipment and FlightScope. If we all show up early, it causes distraction and what not. So if you get there early, let's make sure we let every thing get setup before we head to the range.
I won't be early bro, just bs'ing with Jim

I won't be early bro, just bs'ing with Jim

It's all good dude. Just letting you know there is always a method to these events and timing is always set for a reason.

I was kidding around some about the time but ever since I was late for a Mini Event I like to be early. No worries I will get something to eat or hang out in the parking lot having a cigar. Being a older guy being early is a way of life for me, not trying to be a problem.

I was kidding around some about the time but ever since I was late for a Mini Event I like to be early. No worries I will get something to eat or hang out in the parking lot having a cigar. Being a older guy being early is a way of life for me, not trying to be a problem.
If you like Gurkha cigars I'll join you (I hate being late... which is why I'm taking my own car and not joining pops on the trip). I got a nice humidor setup and a bunch of Gurkha's for christmas from my mom's fiance, I'll bring em and can hang out in the parking lot with a few beverages.

Sure, I will be easy to find an old guy in a Black Chevy High Country pickup with smoke rolling out the windows.

Sure, I will be easy to find an old guy in a Black Chevy High Country pickup with smoke rolling out the windows.
I'll be the one in the back of Jim's truck yelling "dwchockeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey" like a crazy person...

You guys are making me feel like I'm back in Alabama.

Nice little group for some fun next saturday

I'll be the guy saying "Jed shut up you are going to get us thrown out again"

I'll be the guy saying "Jed shut up you are going to get us thrown out again"

.....again? This sounds like this could be a better group than my hockey team... as long as people know how to drive.. Last golf outing we went on I was in the passenger seat on my phone changing songs from the speaker, felt a bump... looked behind me to see my driver tuck and roll... still no idea why

.....again? This sounds like this could be a better group than my hockey team... as long as people know how to drive.. Last golf outing we went on I was in the passenger seat on my phone changing songs from the speaker, felt a bump... looked behind me to see my driver tuck and roll... still no idea why
I'm seriously the worst cart driver on THP.

Back