Call of Duty: Black Ops III

I forgot how much gaming headphones helps while playing COD though. Awareness perk + Turtle Beaches = happy hunting.

#Icanhearyou

I forgot how much gaming headphones helps while playing COD though. Awareness perk + Turtle Beaches = happy hunting.

#Icanhearyou

This is why I run and love Dead Silence! I see a bunch of headphones and awareness and they never know I'm about to murder them!

Also, the XR2 and Pharo are phenomenal guns!

felt good to mow down some newbs, win/loss record still blows though

This is why I run and love Dead Silence! I see a bunch of headphones and awareness and they never know I'm about to murder them!

Also, the XR2 and Pharo are phenomenal guns!

Dead silence being locked until level 50 helps me out haha

Dead silence being locked until level 50 helps me out haha

Very true. Most won't use their perma unlock on it either. I did and love that I did

Very true. Most won't use their perma unlock on it either. I did and love that I did

If I get past prestige 3 I will. 2nd prestige will be used on Ghost. I hate being seen on UAV haha.

If I get past prestige 3 I will. 2nd prestige will be used on Ghost. I hate being seen on UAV haha.

My prestige 3 will be the M8 more than likely since I got Ghost and Dead Silence already. I may go with the Pharo as well.

I have decided I'll never see dark matter. I spent an hour trying to snipe last night and it was terrible. It might take me 6 months to get through those guns!

My prestige 3 will be the M8 more than likely since I got Ghost and Dead Silence already. I may go with the Pharo as well.

I have decided I'll never see dark matter. I spent an hour trying to snipe last night and it was terrible. It might take me 6 months to get through those guns!

I used my first one on the M8 because it was one of my last AR's needed to get Diamond. Now that those are done camo wise I'm going to work on prestiging them all haha. Kill counter FTW!

It is an absolute grind

Just picked up an xbone and this game for my son. Waiting for install it's painfully slow. Excited to check it out. Used to play a ton of COD on the 360

I used my first one on the M8 because it was one of my last AR's needed to get Diamond. Now that those are done camo wise I'm going to work on prestiging them all haha. Kill counter FTW!

I'm about to prestige my HVK for the second time. The kill counter is pretty darn cool. The clan tag isn't anything special IMO

I'm about to prestige my HVK for the second time. The kill counter is pretty darn cool. The clan tag isn't anything special IMO

They really are only cool on the guns that you can really see it. Some you can't even tell it's on there. I like my little OHIO clan tag on the gun. It was way better on past games though

It is an absolute grind

That's a total understatement. I can get everything but the snipers I'm sure.

Has anyone seen the newest secondaries?

That's a total understatement. I can get everything but the snipers I'm sure.

Has anyone seen the newest secondaries?

Ya I have the wrench. I would never waste a spot on it, now that I have the knife diamond.

FWIW I am finding the shotguns WAY harder than the snipers. I am almost done with snipers

I guess we are considered Christmas Noobs. Holy hell this game is very different from Blops2

I guess we are considered Christmas Noobs. Holy hell this game is very different from Blops2

Very, very different

Takes some time to get used to and learn everything. Well worth it once you put in the time

Very, very different

Takes some time to get used to and learn everything. Well worth it once you put in the time
Graphics are sweet. Not a fan of the jumping, dont quite understand why thats needed.

K/D is going to be really low for awhile. So much to learn. Only COD game I haven't played was AW that's where they lost me. Past COD I could pickup and jump right in.

Graphics are sweet. Not a fan of the jumping, dont quite understand why thats needed.

K/D is going to be really low for awhile. So much to learn. Only COD game I haven't played was AW that's where they lost me. Past COD I could pickup and jump right in.

Yep, that's how I was. I still find the jetpacks quite gimmicky but they add a totally different element to the game

Yep, that's how I was. I still find the jetpacks quite gimmicky but they add a totally different element to the game
Yeah they do.. it feels a bit more like halo than COD to me. I guess I'm a bit more old school I just want guns I don't need this futuristic crap in a COD game it's why I quit playing halo. Halo lost me at the jet packs too.

I'm sure it'll grow on me though. Lol

Yeah they do.. it feels a bit more like halo than COD to me. I guess I'm a bit more old school I just want guns I don't need this futuristic crap in a COD game it's why I quit playing halo. Halo lost me at the jet packs too.

I'm sure it'll grow on me though. Lol

Get out of my mind!

My biggest gripe with the COD series is it's so Halo-ey now. If I wanted future crap with flying and all that, I'd get Halo.

I'd love to see a throwback to COD4 style at some point but I don't see that happening to be honest

Get out of my mind!

My biggest gripe with the COD series is it's so Halo-ey now. If I wanted future crap with flying and all that, I'd get Halo.

I'd love to see a throwback to COD4 style at some point but I don't see that happening to be honest

I'm still waiting on another world war 2 COD. Would love to see them make world at war again with xbox one graphics.

What's the benefits of prestiging a gun?

What's the benefits of prestiging a gun?

you get a little thing on the gun that shows your clan tag/kill count.

Biggest benefit that I can see and the reason I'm doing it, is you get the XP bonuses for unlocking all of the attachments again.

Back