Name 2 recent club purchases that have lowered your scores the most

EJ333

Reaction score
Handicap
SeeMore SB-1 mallet putter : The Rifle Scope alignment really works.

Feel 73 wedge : Creates chips/flops that fly high and stick on the green softly.

Ping G15 Irons: High nice flight which has improved my iron game
Cleveland CG15 Wedge: enough said

SeeMore FGP putter
Ping G15's

Especially love my Callaway 7 wood that I recently added to my bag but can't say it lowers my score most because I don't use it often enough.

1. bridgestone b330RX: this ball just works for me. it's solid off the tee, it's durable, it's performs wonderfully into and around the greens. it inspires confidence for me.

2. bionic pro glove: i've never worn a glove much before and i was doing myself a disservice. great glove, durable, stout, awesome in the heat and humidity.

Two? Not fair lol.

1) RST. Has fixed my stroke even when I'm not using a SeeMore, it truly, truly works.

2) CG15's. I missed having wedges, as much as I loved my Niblicks, I love the creativity I can have with wedges...even when it costs me strokes lol.

Two? Not fair lol.

1) RST. Has fixed my stroke even when I'm not using a SeeMore, it truly, truly works.

2) CG15's. I missed having wedges, as much as I loved my Niblicks, I love the creativity I can have with wedges...even when it costs me strokes lol.

RST????? sorry

yes thank you so much..... brain fail lol

not fair is right! you could fill this thread by yourself jman! :act-up:

Two? Not fair lol.

for me it would be...

1. Diablo Edge 10* driver with Miyazaki blue shaft

2. Wilson Staff FYbrid 21*

not fair is right! you could fill this thread by yourself jman! :act-up:

No joke!

I can finally honestly say tho my ho'ing will be remianing in the putter realm 100% now and will be selling off all driver/wood/iron/niblick extras lol, may need my own thread for putters though with some of the flatsticks I have coming...trust me lol

1. Odyssey #9 - First putter that I actually took the time to try out and decide on.
2. Cobra Baffler Rail 3F - Ok didn't really buy it, but the thing is awesome. Basically as versatile as my hybrid, but flies much further.

1. Krank Rage 5 wood. I can put a hurtin on a Fuzz with that one.

2. Cleveland 60* wedge CG14. I just love that club.

Taylormade R9 460 w/ TP Fubuki shaft and my 54* Ping Tour-W wedge

1. bridgestone b330RX: this ball just works for me. it's solid off the tee, it's durable, it's performs wonderfully into and around the greens. it inspires confidence for me.

2. bionic pro glove: i've never worn a glove much before and i was doing myself a disservice. great glove, durable, stout, awesome in the heat and humidity.

geez, i'm an idiot. i just saw that the title says "club purchases". my bad.

1. even though it's not really a club, it's an integral part. i'll say my miyazaki shaft. it's helped lower ball flight, given me better distance and accuracy.

2. odyssey white ice #9 putter. love it!!! it feels awesome, looks awesome, and is making me a much better putter.

1.Nike Machspeed driver
2.Callaway X-Tour 56*

1. UST Proforce V2 X-stiff shaft for my 3 wood - made it much more accurate and reliable for me.
2. Cleveland Niblick 49* - Used it for nearly every chip shot my past few rounds. Makes it so much easier when I'm not worried about blading it and can focus on hitting the shot I want to hit.

Easy- The Niblick (all 4 of them) Approaches, bump and runs, rough shots- these clubs have dramatically improved my game.

42* and 49* Niblicks (does that count as one or two?). Put an immediated stop to chunking chips.
Cleveland 60* 588RS. The lob wedge for duffers. (But I recently "graduated" to a 60* iWedge.)

1. Reshaft of my Adamas a2TS hybrid. Went from a club I was pretty scared to hit, with maybe 3 good shots out of 10, to something that is pretty much automatic. Love it now. Went from an Ozik Altus (which I felt was slightly too long), to a Voodoo SNV8 hybdrid.

2. Nakashima ninja SW. Feels great, and I've holed a couple of chips with it!

49* Niblick and the Ping iN-Series putter (honorable mention-Nike VR Str8Fit Driver)

1: Corza Ghost
2: Bridgestone e6 (I realize this isn't a club but I'm breaking the rules, sorry :bashful:

1 Rife 2-Bar Putter. Just a great putter

2. Callaway FT-9 Tour driver. Using a driver that doesn’t have a nasty shut-looking face feels a lot more natural to me.

1) Easily the TM Raylor Hybrid, anytime I am in the rough on the long par 4's or a Par 5 I know I will not be penalized too much, even went into the rough on a par 5 last week in my league and still got on in two

2) Gotta be my R9 irons and actually being fitted this year, the long irons on this set have helped me so much on long par 3's I am killing everyone in league in GIR's

1) Seemore DB-4: The RST2 isn't all that useful for the stroke, but it does help ensure I'm square at address. Also, I love the look so much it seems to inspire confidence.

2) Mizuno MX-700 3W: This is the most forgiving club, of any class, that I've encountered. It just seems determined to go straight off the tee or deck. I am a fairly big hitter, and the biggest problem with my game is my driver's tendency to go wild--those penalty strokes really add up fast (and make it impossible to focus on the rest of my game, too). Since I got the MX-700 this spring out of a discount bin, if the driver acts up, I just put it onto a brief timeout and use the 3W to calm down my swing. The fact that it's reasonably long to boot is just a bonus.

Back