THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Ron & Kev, 2 fantastic dudes who will bring it!

Congrats to the captains. (Pick me!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats to the captains picks. T2GRN hopefully I make the cut and DMV takes this thing.

Congratulations Kevin I know you and all the DMV members will be ready to go!

Thank You again JB for the opportunity. I can't wait get rolling. The Carolina's are going to come ready and I couldn't be more proud to lead this amazing group of guys for this event.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am a fan of both guys and they are great choices for capt and the ones I would have expected

Today we are proud to announce the captains for this 2016 event.
1st post has the details.

Two gentlemen that I would be honored to personally tee it up for any day of the week.

Awesome JB - 2 great guys truly worthy of the captaincy! Everyone will bring it for these captains!

Congrats Kev and Ron!!

Congrats to Kevin and Ron! Two great choices for captains who will have their teams ready to roll.

Congrats to two fine gentlemen - both of whom can lead a strong team to victory! I would be honored to play for either of them!

Oh gawd, enough with the mushy stuff. Regional Rivalry or Regional Orgy? :D
We're goona effin Kick Carolina's A$$ so hard, they won't know what hit them. Something like this.

That better?

Last edited:
Congrats to LightningBolt44 and T2GRN18, not only two great THP'ers, two of the finest guys you will ever meet.

I knew it! Kevin you are going to be the world's greatest captain! Congrats man.

Congrats to lightingbolt44 as well.

I know these 2 guys are going to have their teams well prepared.

We're goona effin Kcik Carolina's A$$ so hard, they won't know what hit them. Something like this.

That better?

Yea, that sounds about right. But it must be remembered that most of the participants are Southeners and we are first and foremost Gentlemen--especially Virginia Gentlemen. While we will enter the field of battle and destroy those that oppose us, we will still honor their fallen for fighting the good fight.

2 incredible selections! Congrats Ron and Kevin!

Thanks JB and GolferGal it's an honor to be selected to Represent my region as a Captain, but more importantly represent the THP Community.

Congrats to my buddy LightningBolt44 (Ron)! I look forward to bringing this to the forum and ensuring that it's continued on to following years with you dude.

Let's have some FUN with this!

Congrats to the captains. Two great choices.

Congrats to both captains. Fine choices on either side. Ready to throw in my name and work on my game for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to the Captains! Well deserved assignments and both will be great leaders.

Well done!

JM

Great choice's. My boy Ron is my brother from another mother and Kevin is a great guy

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Congrats to the Captains! This seems to be coming together quickly.

Congratulations Kevin!!! I am certain that you will be a great captain. More importantly, based on your efforts regarding our local activities, your are deserving of the honor for you embody the spirit of the DC/MD/VA THP community. I'm sure your team will be honored to have you lead them.

LightningBolt, I congratulate you as well. While I have not had the pleasure to meet you, I am sure that you are deserving as well.

Excellent choices I'm sure!

Congrats guys!

Lightning......did I ever tell you you're my favorite Carolina player? LOL

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Excellent choices I'm sure!

Congrats guys!

Lightning......did I ever tell you you're my favorite Carolina player? LOL

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket
Ha-ha no need for that. There are far better players than I in the Carolina's.

All I have to say about selection is the more drive towards your game, the event and the forum you show your odds will only go up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back