Socks – What kind of cut do you wear?

JP_CO

Chamption of something...
Reaction score
Handicap
depends
Depending on if I’m wearing shorts or pants.
Always wear low to mid cut socks with shorts and high cut (to the lower calf) with pants.
Wondering what the preference was for others or even if you have a preference.

Something like this.

640.png

I'm a no show guy. But my kentwools JB posted a pic of above are winning me over.

If I am wearing shorts, I'll always go no show. Pants are anywhere from no show to crew cut.

If I am wearing shorts, they must be no show. Pants don't really matter unless they're dress pants. Then they have to be higher socks and never white

Kentwool here too. They do have some no show options.

Adidas no show typically. But will be wearing some awesome Kentwool Tour Profile socks at the THP Kickoff Classic in February.

No show only for me,actually thinking of stepping the sock game up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

in shorts i go no show. At work i cant get socks tall enough. Just helps with the heat

I used to be a no show guy, but wearing Kentwool made me forget it.

Low ankle or no show on the golf course and with shorts.
At work, I wear all length socks - depends on the heat.

no show for me. Unless I am wearing some kentwool. Need to step my sock game up tho!

Over-the-calf old-man support socks except for the rare occasions that I play in Bermuda shorts. Then I wear athletic socks but usually end up suffering because of it.

I wear all kinds depending on the weather. No show when it's warm, mid calf (or even full calf) if it's cold.

No show or low cut. Leaves less tan lines!

No show or low cut with shorts, mid/long with pants. Wearing the low socks with pants feels weird to me, like I get a little draft up the pants legs in cold weather. And long socks with shorts is just wrong.

Pretty much only low cut ankle socks, and mainly Adidas, Puma or Callaway ones. Some of the most comfortable I have owned. The only time I wear "taller" socks are with boots for riding.

No show. Just hate when they slide down

No shows unless wearing dress shoes the it's tall dress socks.

For golf it's no show with shorts and either no show or crew cut for pants.

Ankle cut all year long, gotta love 60* winters.

Back