The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

It's a long shot, but this could be in play for me.
Still waiting on a couple things to clear up with work

Cross country road trip? Flights are too expensive right now for me to even consider...even though I'd love to attend!

Seems like the location works for a lot of people. Thats great news.

Can not wait to follow along on this one, just not in the cards with a newborn scheduled for the first week in May. That course looks amazing and of course the THP and ZooCrew combo is unbeatable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome to watch that video again! Brought back a lot of good, and painful memories. Mainly that shirt AJ wore......

Would love to run #TheGauntlet again! Especiall on my side of the divide

Looking forward to following along again this year. It was truly spectacular and I'm looking forward to seeing how THP and Callaway top it for this year.

Want to be a part of #TheGaunlet so bad...We-Ko-Pa is awesome.

Just back from a long vacation and it's the first day I turn my computer on in 3 weeks. This is the first thread I opened when I logged on. Hell Ya I want in!

One of the best events put on by far.

have to follow along on this one, work schedule will not make this one possible, good luck to all who participate.

The Gauntlet last year was a blast and I can only imagine this year will be even better. I will be moving in May, so I will probably be following along.

Final details are now done and its going to be a freaking blast.
So so so so so so excited about this one.

As well all of THP should be. The freaking Gauntlet at We-Ko-Pa!

Just back from a long vacation and it's the first day I turn my computer on in 3 weeks. This is the first thread I opened when I logged on. Hell Ya I want in!

:welcome:

I just smiled. Excited and ready to hear the details. This one is the one that really has me excited.

I can't wait to hear all of the details! Playing in the 2015 Gauntlet was an absolute blast and this one is on the top of my list for this year. I would love to get back in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just rematched the recap video for probably the 10th time and I totally forgot about Aimpoint.... Calloway JRod's lesson on how to aim point like DNevs is definitely the hardest I have laughed in maybe a decade if not more. And JRod had me rolling the whole weekend.

I want back in this so bad!

Just rematched the recap video for probably the 10th time and I totally forgot about Aimpoint.... Calloway JRod's lesson on how to aim point like DNevs is definitely the hardest I have laughed in maybe a decade if not more. And JRod had me rolling the whole weekend.

How about at dinner when RFC gave DNevs the finger while explaining aim point?!?! lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang, this looks like so much fun! I think I am going to have to try for this one. Its about a week before my birthday and I'm thinking that if I play the birthday card just right, the boss lady will let me drive across the golden state to AZ to run the Gauntlet.

So good. It was impossible to keep the phone steady while he was doing that haha

Would be pretty awesome to make it to this event again.

Man, AZ guys are quiet.

MA guy ready to run the Gauntlet in AZ

I have yet to play We-ko-pa but have always heard great things. But two days playing this course, come on now! I want to experience this #2016theguantlet and make some lasting THP memories

Back