The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

I want in

The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Man, AZ guys are quiet.

It's been raining here since Monday going through the week. This scares AZ people as we are not sure what is happening. End of the world type stuff lol

Will he tough to swing this after club clash in April but I'm entering contests and sorting it out later if my name is called!

Still time to move the event to Brainerd, MN :angel:

Can't see why everyone would not be interested considering the location and history this event has!!

Man, AZ guys are quiet.
Pffttt. I could overrun this thread, but I am waiting for more details, quietly, here in the beautiful desert. Oh, and I think I will be playing Saguaro on Saturday.

This is at the top of my wish list

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Another real loud and vocal group....haha

Was thinking more of Finley's love of the venue. I am sure glad I am willing to travel. Maybe even to AZ even if Fuppy lives there, as it isn't as much fun to THP w/o attending events IMO.

You have one Texan ready to jump on this. May be living in Florida by the time this comes around though.

I'm ready to submit my entry.

Was thinking more of Finley's love of the venue. I am sure glad I am willing to travel. Maybe even to AZ even if Fuppy lives there, as it isn't as much fun to THP w/o attending events IMO.

There are some good ones this year.
This one should be rock solid as well.
To me its top 5 without question, if not top 3.

never been to Arizona.

been awhile since my last THP event.

even longer since I have had a chance to hang out with the Zoo crew.

think this is a must for sure!

Pffttt. I could overrun this thread, but I am waiting for more details, quietly, here in the beautiful desert. Oh, and I think I will be playing Saguaro on Saturday.

Glad the weather's lovely in Phoenix. Sierra Vista is supposed to be socked in with rain and fog all week. Might clear up by Saturday.

Pffttt. I could overrun this thread, but I am waiting for more details, quietly, here in the beautiful desert. Oh, and I think I will be playing Saguaro on Saturday.[

Just up the road from me (120 miles) so I am excited but likely would not qualify for a spot. My wife is having breast cancer surgery today so her getting well is all I can concentrate on right now.

If anyone has not played desert golf, there may be no better intro than WeKoPa Saguaro in the world. Such a great course, tops in a state filled with fantastic golf courses. This is a better layout than many private courses in the area, too.

Just up the road from me (120 miles) so I am excited but likely would not qualify for a spot. My wife is having breast cancer surgery today so her getting well is all I can concentrate on right now.

You're a THPer TD, you already qualify. :D

And as someone that has been around that my whole life, please give your wife the best from my family.

If anyone has not played desert golf, there may be no better intro than WeKoPa Saguaro in the world. Such a great course, tops in a state filled with fantastic golf courses. This is a better layout than many private courses in the area, too.

Can you explain "desert golf"? Assume that means more than a golf course in the desert.

Courses look amazing!

Back