Worst Products Thread

I saw this a few weeks ago......Intending to save you--and your pet--the "embarrassment of a bare behind," e-tailer Twinkle Tush manufactures jewelry to bedazzle a cat's anus. The gems come only in blue, made to hang from your cat's tail. Twinkle Tush is available for purchase at $5.99 (plus a standard $1 ship fee) through Cat Crib, an online marketplace for cat hammocks.

snuggie.jpg
Snuggies are one thing, but Thuggies are on another level lol yes they are a real thing.
20eb29eff5f0f3ac71d6a3f880ef46a9.jpg

The Comfort Wipe

COMFORT.jpg

You know your wife has or has had one dude. You might event still snuggle under it :D

Hahaha not a chance! I almost bought her one as a joke tho! Straight blankets in mi casa!

Hah! This thread has me lmao!

PXG golf clubs!

The shake weight reminded me of the product I saw on Jimmy Kimmel called the Tug Toner. Look it up on youtube. Its hilarious!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The shake weight reminded me of the product I saw on Jimmy Kimmel called the Tug Toner. Look it up on youtube. Its hilarious!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hahaha. I love that YouTube video.

This is not necessarily golf related, but this thread is for the worst products you come across. Someone sent me this one today and I literally laughed out loud.

The Selfie Spoon

tumblr_inline_nzdd2vHUWN1t1n6uk_1280.jpg

hahahaha dude no way that thing is hilarious!

Have man's best friend clean up around the house?

petsweep2.jpg

The Comfort Wipe

COMFORT.jpg

That was the first thing I thought of. I see them in Walgreens and it really disturbs me that enough people buy them that Walgreens carry them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To be fair though, that's sweep thing is just a prank box! But seems like someone would have really done it!

These come to mind.

Need a nice bar of soap?

Or how about some cream for your coffee?

48179_subitem_full.jpg

LOL at practicing and brings back memories!! Ha ha... I would buy one just cuz Kaley has one. She is so gorgeous.
\
Agree with you 100% here, hottest woman on TV IMO

I need to get to an 'as seen on TV" store... i'd imagine the place is littered with items for this thread.
Walmart and Bed, Bath and Beyond usually have a As Seen on TV section!!!

They have a store at a local mall here. The as seen on TV store

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back