The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Coughlin booted from NYG

Had a feeling it was coming. Can't say I disagree with making changes, I just hope the wrong person didn't fall on the sword.

I'll just leave this here:

97251df03b88f50e7aabef95f79410ce.jpg

it needed to happen, it's sad but true.

Ugh... Pagano and Irsay meeting as I type this. Just freaking come out and tell us that the Colts are not extending an offer to Pagano.

The writing is on the wall... and while you are at it, get rid of that dope, Ryan Grigson!!!!!!!

How on earth did he say this without cracking a smile!

And we wait until tomorrow. Just fire the coach and GM and be done with it. Much prefer Grigson going, but happiest with both gone.

Well my tailgate pass and ticket are printed out. Just got to get to Sunday morning now.

JFF had on a blonde wig and glasses, at the club till 3am sat night before the game. LoL what a gem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JFF had on a blonde wig and glasses, at the club till 3am sat night before the game. LoL what a gem

Hahaha no way. Where did you see that?

Hahaha no way. Where did you see that?

My bud that works at ESPN radio in Vegas. It's leaking all over Twitter now. Find Mitch miss or ESPN radio Las Vegas

The best part of the Manziel thing, is watching the repeat from this year with a different set of fans next year.
He will sign with some idiot of a team.
And we will watch the defense all season long of this clown. Its amazing what the helmet does.
If he just gets arrested already, he will catch the eye of the team he wants to play for.

My bud that works at ESPN radio in Vegas. It's leaking all over Twitter now. Find Mitch miss or ESPN radio Las Vegas

Just saw the tweet hahaha wow. What an assclown

Just saw the tweet hahaha wow. What an assclown

Seems quite the disaster. If you're going to go out, maybe leave your gf home. Did he get s private jet home early morning? Where's he get the money for that? His dad?

The best part of the Manziel thing, is watching the repeat from this year with a different set of fans next year.
He will sign with some idiot of a team.
And we will watch the defense all season long of this clown. Its amazing what the helmet does.
If he just gets arrested already, he will catch the eye of the team he wants to play for.

*Sigh*........I'm afraid we are going to be those idiots next year and there is nothing we can do about it. Jerry can't help himself. *Curse Word*

I know right? Everybody knows the best way to get noticed by the Cowboys is to get arrested. :alien:

*Sigh*........I'm afraid we are going to be those idiots next year and there is nothing we can do about it. Jerry can't help himself. *Curse Word*

I wrote this yesterday..haha
I think you might be right, but dont sell the Texans short here.
He seems like a Pete C guy, so its a shame they wont sign him, fit right in.

Seems quite the disaster. If you're going to go out, maybe leave your gf home. Did he get s private jet home early morning? Where's he get the money for that? His dad?

No he didn't come back Sunday. He missed his 9am check in with physicians as part of concussion protocol. He was a no call no show.

#SaturdayNights
6be45e4027f94cfa7ce6d845d887a07d.jpg

I think Johnny and Jerry were made for eachother. He's going to Dallas, Jerry won't pass on him twice.

No he didn't come back Sunday. He missed his 9am check in with physicians as part of concussion protocol. He was a no call no show.

Oh lol. Why are the waiting to cut him? I assume the team told him that his services were not needed and he basically said F you

And we wait until tomorrow. Just fire the coach and GM and be done with it. Much prefer Grigson going, but happiest with both gone.

Prepare to be disappointed.

My son told me this earlier today around 530. I was like no way. Yep it's true. JFF then supposedly tweet out a picture saying he was at home with his dog. Nice alibi assclown.

How can Jerry Jones want that clown?

Oh lol. Why are the waiting to cut him? I assume the team told him that his services were not needed and he basically said F you

Two reasons. 1, the guy responsible for drafting him still owns the team so will probably try to get something in trade before cutting him. and 2. He hasn't done anything illegal or that violates any league or team policies that would require him being released and the NFLPA would have a field day with that law suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back