Never make a senior golfer mad!!!

Looks like they got a bit more than they bargained for!

We're tougher than we look, especially with a golf club in our hand!!! Unbelievable and sad (Both sides!)!!

I don't really condone violence for something so silly, but I'm glad those kids got taught a lesson.

I don't really condone violence for something so silly, but I'm glad those kids got taught a lesson.

I would have done the same, but I would have busted their camera as well.

I found this absolutely hilarious for some reason lol I probably woulda done the same thing.

This was hilarious! Over/under on staged?

JM

Am I the only one that felt sorry for the putter in this video?

that's a funny video

I loved that! I think I might have done the same thing.
As an owner of a remote car, I was sad to see the damage, but as a golfer I loved to see the damage ?

Staged? Not sure.

If I was that kid's father and he showed me that video in his outrage at what the old man had done, I would have laughed my butt off and said "Guess you need to start saving for a new RC car."

What did that jackass expect would happen. I would have destroyed the car then given him some prison love with a 9-iron.

I love it. Wish he'd picked the thing up and ripped the wheels off it.

Trespass and cause a problem on a golf course, and get what's coming to you. Disrespectful twits.

I love it. Wish he'd picked the thing up and ripped the wheels off it.

Trespass and cause a problem on a golf course, and get what's coming to you. Disrespectful twits.

I agree and it would've been even better had he straight up HULK SMASHED the thing.

best part is the reaction of the 2 younger guys when he hits the car. Talk about a sense of entitlement. Also that old guy can move a little bit.

It is a sad commentary on where our society is that the kid's sense of violation of his property was so strong while he had no compassion for how his prank was a violation of the older golfers and their game. Golf courses should be "safe zones"

Little jerks got what they deserved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with what he did to a point. I wouldnt have chased them but the dang car would be smashed.

I don't know that I would have hit the car with a club. But I probably would have kicked it. It was hilarious how far the guy chased them tho.

This is an older video but still funny

The kid is a tool nut you can't assault him for that. Very immature for a senior.

Well in Florida at least you mess with an old man you might get a lot more than you bargained for.

I think I may have yelled, "hey , look what I found " and kept the car without damaging it

Back