Contest - #GENFLX Wilson Staff C200 Irons

I have been following along with the reviews and everyone has such great things to say about these irons. I definitely need to get out and give these a try. Gaining more distance with good forgiveness sounds like a win-win.

What a great contest. Thanks THP and Wilson !

Having read the reviews that are currently available, these irons are very interesting. It's been a long time (in my world) since Wilson made a product that looks this good and apparently performs as well. Would love to win them to see how they work for me!!

I think I'm all entered up. These would look great in my bag!

Great contest! I've heard some really solid stuff on these irons!

Entered and entered. A FANTASTIC giveaway.

Entry's in

b3aacb07356b7c2d18b09e4bd9375dcc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited to see who is going to win the new Wilson irons.

I'm looking forward to giving these a swing when I find them at the local golf stores. Intrigued by these. Solid looking with some awesome sounding tech built in.

Excited to see who is winning a new set of irons in just a few days.
Me too. Someone is going to have their world rocked once they get these things in hand. The C200's have had such a huge impact on my game, and I've only had them in hand for a handful of months.

Entered via forum post & Twitter, now just need a little bit of luck!!!

I just want to say, I think its a very cool way to do the contest, it makes the review thread great to follow

5bda971f413f32a5f291a076784e000a.jpg

My twitter entry.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Awesome contest! These are different but different can be awesome!

Few more days to get your entries in. Pretty exciting. Never gamed a Wilson club.

Hope everyone is getting their entries in. Great looking set of clubs here and they sound like they are fantastic clubs.

I've been following the review thread since it opened. The guys have really done a great job with their reviews and in answering questions. The clubs look great and the technology would be beneficial for a large portion of the golfing population.

Thank you THP and W/S for the opportunity.

Don@DufferToo
The
#GENFLX reviews have been great. I would really like to win @WilsonGolf C200's Check it out on @THPGolfhttp://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?77754-Contest-GENFLX-Wilson-Staff-C200-Irons …

Still can't embed Tweets properly :banghead:

Some THPer is going to be very happy at the end of the week. Wouldn't break my heart if it was me ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

End of the week is getting close. Let's get those entries in.

Awesome contest! Thanks THP and Wilson!

Thanks THP and Wilson

I'd love to game the new @WilsonGolf C200 with #GenFLX loved my Ci11's when I gamed'em thanks to @THPGolf for the opportunity

I have had my custom clubs for over ten years. It is time to upgrade, and these Wilson irons look like just the ticket!

This would make things interesting on the range if I were to win these.

I have a set of Titleist AP2's coming in so could be fun seeing which set would work best for me between the 2.

Really enjoying following the review thread and entered my thoughts as well. This has really been interesting as the more I look at these clubs the more they grow on me and I think that for me this is the first time I would possibly pick a set of Wilson irons over my current set.

Back