Contest - #GENFLX Wilson Staff C200 Irons

Get those entries in. And if you win, I high suggest you pair them with the Wilson Duo Spin or Duo U. They pair so nicely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great opportunity for a fantastic set of irons. I've been following the guys with these before we even knew what they were. Going to be entering for sure.

Holy cow. A new set of irons to kick off 2016? Count me in.

Very nice contest! Thanks THP and Wilson Golf!

I have hit these and all I can say is wow! The forgiveness is crazy and they are amazing to look at. The top line is a little thick for me but I understand that they are a GI club. You cannot beat the forgiveness!

Awesome contest and these have been on my radar big time

Holy crap! How awesome is that???

Having read several of the reviews I know I would love to be the guy chosen in this contest. A huge thank you to THP and Wilson Staff.

Contest - #GENFLX Wilson Staff C200 Irons

I had the opportunity to see two sets of these irons in play and the response has been...nothing but drool.

Wilson and THP continue to crank out great opportunities! I have already been blessed by the generosity of THP, but can't wait to see which lucky member walks away with these puppies

Good luck everyone! #willchangeyourgame #GenFLX Amazing content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in. Really hoping for this, this is the first time I feel the irons in a contest could be a legitimate game changer for me.

A set of these would be very sweet indeed.

I'm in. Incredible set of irons & distance gains? Umm Yes Please!

Gonna have to go demo these sound great.

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

And this is the reason that makes THP great!

Will be placing my entries.

Entered in this for sure as these have had my attention since the day THPers were able to release pics to the public!

This is really awesome. Yes, I would love to win a set of C200 irons.

Awesome contest. Can't wait to see who wins these.

This is so sweet, I've read every single post in that C200 thread, these are at the top of my 2016 list.

Kickass opportunity here thanks to THP & Wilson Golf!

Back