What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish they went for something other than the backpack this year (last thing I need) although it does look really cool.

Love the cover though.
Cover is definitely nice. Something I can game so I can keep that rat cover pristine :)

CAA_Beat with some beauties. Nice purchase there dude.

Not bought yet, but just sent my trade-in clubs for a 712u 18* driving iron! As soon as the credit is given, its getting ordered!

Nippon modus 3 105 x flex iron shafts and club cameron package.

The backpack looks really nice actually. If you aren't interested I would be for the right price. I don't game Cameron but a lot of my buddies would die for that thing and use it till it falls apart.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Graphite shaft extensions for a set of irons.

Picked up a 48* and 52* MD3 wedge. I'd been looking at wedges to match w/ my iron set. Turns out GlobalGolf had an MD3 S-grind for free with 3000 rewards points. So, $129 for 2 wedges.

They'll be paired with the Hopkins wide sole wedge out of the bunker.

Nippon modus 3 105 x flex iron shafts and club cameron package.

I tried the Modus 3 105s in the i series irons - they're pretty nice. Not in X though, I'm more in the "normal" swing range.

I don't even have a Cameron but I think it is a solid deal and I am a sucker for backpacks .

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is EXACTLY what I said. I love backpacks.

I don't even have a Cameron but I think it is a solid deal and I am a sucker for backpacks .

The backpack is actually the least attractive item in that package for me lol. I do like the idea of being able to get some limited stuff before it hits ebay inflation
I tried the Modus 3 105s in the i series irons - they're pretty nice. Not in X though, I'm more in the "normal" swing range.
I wanted to possibly try the lighter shaft but the stock stiff in the ie felt like I needed a bit stiffer
This is EXACTLY what I said. I love backpacks.
To each their own :) I'm sure it will come in handy sometime but I liked the headcover more

I'm not a headcover guy usually they get tossed aside in a staff bag I have been gaming the same one for a while now.

I used to collect backpacks like it was my job trying to find the right one. That stopped when I got the Bridgestone backpack at the 2014 Morgan Cup. Took backpacks to another level right then and there.

The Cameron one looks nice, I just don't think it'd be in the top two on my depth chart.

Nikon cool shot 20, two new fj gloves plus a pair of fj rain gloves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So went to Golfsmith to browse and hawk a box to ship some stuff. Wandered over to the putting area while I was waiting and ended up leaving with this beauty!

B7C4359C-D953-42FF-9C61-344A5921951A_zpsdoj1p4nx.jpg

Works Versa Tank 1W in 35". I've had the larger CB putters before that just didn't work out for me but this one felt really solid and put a great roll on the ball. Just to make sure I put it against a 38" version, a standard Works 1W as well as a Works #7, and this one was by far the most consistent. Will be interesting to see if it can knock my current #7 out of the bag.

Well you guys continue to be a bad influence. I picked up the Club Cameron as well and I don't even own a Scotty! Couldn't pass up the head cover and backpack!

Well you guys continue to be a bad influence. I picked up the Club Cameron as well and I don't even own a Scotty! Couldn't pass up the head cover and backpack!

Bad influence would be: "Wow, nice purchase dude.... Looks like it's time to buy a Scotty!"

so in the last week with christmas cards I bought a second pair of Ecco shoes, two dozen duos and two callaway tour gloves

Bad influence would be: "Wow, nice purchase dude.... Looks like it's time to buy a Scotty!"

Very true! I have been eyeing a couple of different ones for a little while just haven't pulled the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back