#THPCallout Russtopher v. TeedUpThoughts Virtual Battle

TeedUpThoughts

#TeamNE
Reaction score
Handicap
< Last Yr!
I owe Russ a beer for running over me in the THP Fantasy football finals, and we both agreed that we should get a round in at our local simulator (www.thesandtrapvg.com). I'm Calling you out buddy!

Details:
Sunday 1/17
10a - 12p EST
Course TBD

Tale of the Tape:
Russ and I have played together a few times outdoors, once at my course and once at his. Score was second to having a good time and talking about THP, but now it's about to get REAL! :alien:

I've got Russ at 24.5 and me at 15.5 per our posting in the NE v. NY/NJ rivalry thread, but this is simulator golf where putting isn't as much of a factor. I'm willing to offer 7 strokes.

I propose double or nothing odds; you win and I'll buy you a six-pack of beer, I win and you owe me a pint of craft beer (nothing with the word "light" or "Lite" in it).

WITB:

Russtopher:

:titleist: 910 D2 12*
:callaway: XHot 3Deep and X2Hot 5w
:wilsonstaff: D100 4i-GW
:taylormade: Rac 54*, :callaway: PM Grind 58*
:seemore: 34" FGP
:bridgestone: e6 and :wilsonstaff: Duo

TeedUpThoughts:
:callaway: Optiforce 460 10.5* (set at 12.5*), Miyazaki cKua 72s (for now)
:callaway: Optiforce 4W, UST V2 Stiff Shaft
:callaway: Bertha V Series Heavenwood, Bassara Stiff Shaft
:callaway: x2Hot 4 Hybrid (stock stiff tour blue)
:callaway: XHot Pro 5-PW (Project X 95 Flighted 6.0)
:callaway: Mack Daddy 2 50*, 54* and 58*
:odyssey: Tank #1W

I think it will be a great time, are you up for it?
THP, who are you behind on this?

Last edited:
Oh man, our first virtual #THPCallOut
I have met TeedUpThoughts
I have yet to meet Russtopher, but did really like his sweater in that video.

I love Russ with 8 strokes, and like TUT with 6 strokes.
At 7 strokes this is a tough one. I think I need another day to figure it out.

I love the virtual call out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll go TUT, but I love having it be a sim round!

Im going with Russ getting the pops. Should be interesting to see this play out on a sim

So Russ gets 7? Hmmmmm....... I'll take Russ with those strokes. I have never played sim golf so I don't really know about putting not being a BIG factor, but Russ with 7 should be able to get this done.

JM

Virtual callout is fantastic! Ray knows good beers too, Russ is in for a treat when he wins :)

Both of you guys getting out and playing is a #win have fun and I'll have fun following along

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh man, our first virtual #THPCallOut
I have met TeedUpThoughts
I have yet to meet Russtopher, but did really like his sweater in that video.

I love Russ with 8 strokes, and like TUT with 6 strokes.
At 7 strokes this is a tough one. I think I need another day to figure it out.

Sweater game on point with Russ.

My boy Ray FTW!

TUT all the way.

Just because Russ wasn't nice in FF.

It is ON. This is going to be a blast.

And yes, at this particular sim, the putting isn't so hot, but I've yet to see a sim that really does putting any justice. But the layout is nice, the employees are friendly, and the beer is always cold. Good enough for me.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

TUT all the way.

Just because Russ wasn't nice in FF.

I do recall being quite nice and complimentary in the lead up, not my fault my QB outscored YOUR QB, both RBs, and one of your starting WRs combined. Oh and you left 25 points on the bench in Jordan Matthews.

WHAT'S UP????????

Awesome guys. I'll take Russ with the 7 strokes on a virtual course. Good luck boys!

have not met either of these fine gentlemen, so in this case guys, please tell me why I should support you, I will choose after you both have one shot to sway me...can't wait....

have not met either of these fine gentlemen, so in this case guys, please tell me why I should support you, I will choose after you both have one shot to sway me...can't wait....

Hopefully we have the chance to meet in July. You should choose me because I put my neck out, made a fair match, and will share many pictures of the delicious pint of beer I will win.
Thanks for following along.

It is ON. This is going to be a blast.

And yes, at this particular sim, the putting isn't so hot, but I've yet to see a sim that really does putting any justice. But the layout is nice, the employees are friendly, and the beer is always cold. Good enough for me.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Oh it's on! I will PM you tomorrow to work out the date and then book the tee time.

This one is going to be a fun follow.

Ill go TUT in a nailbiter

In the first sim based #THPCallout of 2016, we understand you have a serious choice ahead of you when it comes to YOUR candidate in this match, nay, this BATTLE in New England.

It's a match that pitches two golfers against each other. Golfers who like golf. Golfers whose names both start with R. Golfers who both like beer.

If you want to back a golfer who's never been caught using a foot wedge, doesn't conveniently forget penalty strokes on the last hole, can send towering drives a good 220 yards, and has the ability to find every sand trap at TuT's home course (and can often get out of them in 3 or less strokes), then there's only one choice for you.

Pick RUSSTOPHER in this month's #THPCallout - Russtopher for the win with 7 pops, and no actual sand to have to shoot out of.

RUSSTOPHER 2016.

I'm Russtopher, and I approve of this message.

Last edited:
I'll take the underdog in this one. #teamruss

Russ sold me! I'm a fan and will back him in 2016

I'm voting for TeamRuss in 2016. My brutha from anutha mutha. If the timing works out, I'll come to watch and officiate...and drink. Ok. I'll come to watch and drink.

Give me my MVP roommate TUT and the strokes! Should be fun!

boys, i am teeing it up this weekend and have a couple openings for saturday in newport if you need to practice

you both made it hard for me to decide, you both like beer!!!!!!

one line got me, have to admit here, with the statement of "booming 220 yard drives" I know you are not an internet golfer.

russtopher for the win....7 strokes did not hurt either.....lol

Back