DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am sorry for backing out guys. I really wanted to play.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Well poo. I don't want to make someone ride alone, if no one is willing to brave the weather maybe we need to push it back.
If you're good, we're good still. I'm still willing to brave the elements.
So, I won't have Capt. Dru to keep me warm in the golf cart. Hand warmers will be carried to help fight off the cold.

Already on record as you boys were crazy in the 1st place. I'm not and according to Taylor it's because I'm an old.

Hi there Pot! :D

#SoonerCountry is dangerous!

Hmm.. Pot? I have traveled quite a few places with no promise of swag

Remember when you were going to come to KC to play golf? oh ya...

Already on record as you boys were crazy in the 1st place. I'm not and according to Taylor it's because I'm an old.

Hi there Pot! :D

At least I know you will play when it's really cold. This won't be anything like that. It's going to be a beautiful January day.

Old? Guess that makes me Methuselah.

I would be tempted to go, even if it was just to basically be Periscope boy. But, need to get daughter to lesson at 3:00.

Old? Guess that makes me Methuselah.

I would be tempted to go, even if it was just to basically be Periscope boy. But, need to get daughter to lesson at 3:00.
They are both still young pups. But their time will come.
Seems like the older members of the DFW crew are going up though. With TBD going, I won't be the oldest goofball out there. Thanks Phil.

Dang I wish this would have been two days ago! I already agreed to a redneck weekend of beer camping,mudding,beer drinking, lots of guns.

Dang I wish this would have been two days ago! I already agreed to a redneck weekend of beer camping,mudding,beer drinking, lots of guns.

All good bro, Phil was able to join us so we are back to 4. Enjoy the weekend!

I've been looking at the DFW weather for the weekend, tonight thought I would check Chickasaw. Some sites have it 9° and some have it up to 15° degrees colder. I need to dress warmer than I had planned. We're going to have fun.
http://www.weather.com/weather/5day/l/73018:4:US
http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/chickasha-ok/73018/weekend-weather/335173
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/us/weekend-weather-forecast/oklahoma/chickasha

That is cold...and I live in Minnesota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I could get James on a flight with my passes, that would be a great idea.
That's it, I'm moving south. I want to live somewhere warmer.
You guys may need to go south, San Antonio will be 60 on Saturday!

If I could get James on a flight with my passes, that would be a great idea.
That's it, I'm moving south. I want to live somewhere warmer.
Didn't American take care of that for you? Watching the PGA guys in Hawaii, and ready to jump on a plane myself.

Eddie, Chickasha is about 2.5 hours north of where we will be hahahaha, we will be essentially in Durant, OK.

4c06df6037360c82c05864d8f48f6dab.jpg

Thanks James. I actually typed in Chickasaw, but didn't catch that it pulled up Chickasha. Can be a Big difference in weather this time of year.
Eddie, Chickasha is about 2.5 hours north of where we will be hahahaha, we will be essentially in Durant, OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back