The Best Ball Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub'd for more Bridgestone goodness! The B330 RX is the only ball I play so I'm definitely interested to see what they've come up with.

I guess I am just super interested in hearing about what they did or what new technologies they use to improve their existing B330!

.... either way, i'll take it!

I've been a big fan of the B330 line. I'm looking forward to see the improvements/changes.

Definitely excited to put these in play, if they're an upgrade over the last B330 and E5s which I game, i will be very very excited.

Also very creative move on the instagram, really enjoyed it.

This gets my golf juices going. Love their golf balls now, can't wait to try the "Best".

Bridgestone knows how to make a heck of a golf ball. I love the 330-S and RXS, both have been good to me. Can't wait to see what they have cooked up now, it's going to be awesome!

That's one heck of a claim, I can't wait to see how Bstone has changed/evolved it.

I'm curious to see if the cover changes. They've been going strong with the dual dimple, but I'll be honest in saying I don't love the way it looks overall. Always believed that if it helped the look could be easily tolerated, but the traditionalist in me can hardly help myself.

So I guess there won't be any microdimples in your future?

Really want to try these out. I fell in love with the RX

Um... Yes please! If they've found a way to improve on the B330 line, I'm all in. Love me some RX or e5 for that matter.

Im interested. The E5 and I are not on speaking terms, but the B330 series is pretty good.

I caught some teasers this morning on Twitter. Bridgestone being really exited about this ball is great news, I am sure it's going to be fantastic.
I love the current golf balls offered by Bridgestone!

I've been playing the latest version of the B330RX and just love that ball. Regarding any new ball coming out, if Bridgestone is excited then so am I.

B330-RX is my go to ball, so if they are promising big improvements over the current line, it's time to get excited!

Maybe they are adding tequila to the core mixture this time.

"Adding water to the core mixture via Hydro Core technology helped Bridgestone increase speed and ..."

I am very interested in the new line of balls - I have Bridgestone balls for years, but I am always interested in new balls!!
That doesn't sound very good, but whatever...

I like the e5's in the cold weather, but overall they do not bite enough. 330s's are nice but a little hard, would like a change in the BS balls.

I like the e5's in the cold weather, but overall they do not bite enough. 330s's are nice but a little hard, would like a change in the BS balls.

If this is your only gripe with the 330's, buy 330-RX's. They are softer.

THE BEST BALL EVER!!! WOW, that is one bold statement. If anything I've learned from Bridgestone golf is they back up their smack talk! Can't wait to find out more about the best ball ever.

When Bridgestone decides to get excited it means good things for all of us! Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say that the rx's are too soft, it comes off very funky from my club, almost like a knuckle ball, think my swing speed is too high for them, That is why I like the TM balls, soft but still alittle firm on longer shots, chrome soft's are good for my swing as well

Interest peaked. Some good balls out there right now.

I would say that the rx's are too soft, it comes off very funky from my club, almost like a knuckle ball, think my swing speed is too high for them, That is why I like the TM balls, soft but still alittle firm on longer shots, chrome soft's are good for my swing as well
What does your swing speed happen to be?

Not starting or questioning anything. I'm genuinely curious since I've never seen knuckle balls from almost any manufacturer except one. Not doubting it happens though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back