The Best Ball Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bridgestone has been slowly putting out some teasers about their new golf ball line and this hit their Instagram account. THP has met with them at their HQ as well as tested the ball out and while we won't be putting out information prior to release, we can say they are more excited about this product than we have ever seen them before.

We meet a lot of golf companies and see a lot of products. When a company is genuinely excited, good things happen and it becomes infectious. This is one of those times and I will say that I have never seen the company as excited as they are now.

i-ZQ2MvVJ-L.png

Excited to hear more and looking forward to giving these a run.

This may be the thing I am most excited about playing in 2016. Looking forward to the head to head results when B-fit gets into action with the new product.

Is this a replacement of the current B330 line?

Love the B330 line, so I'm genuinely excited to see what develops here.

Bridgestone has quickly become my favorite ball line. Very excited to hear more!

I'm wondering if the grid is a hint of some kind...

Looking forward to see what they are coming out with.

Bridgestone makes some pretty great balls in the past, so them being excited about this is great. I need to put the B330 in play a bit more. The RX has been a good ball whenever I've tried it.

Bridgestone is my go to ball already, I can't wait to see the new ball.

Really like the B330 line, so I look forward to see what they have coming out.

Have to love their confidence. The b330 is such a good ball I can't wait to see this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well hello. Already a big Bridgestone fan currently gaming the e5 and B330-RX so this definitely has my utmost attention.

Been following along with the teasers they have been dropping. If the BSG team is excited I'm excited.

I love the B330-RX and can't wait to hear more about the new line, especially if Bridgestone is as excited as they seem.

Their last release of the B330 was really impressive. Looking forward to seeing what the details.

Awesome, Bridgestone has really raised the bar in the ball market for us consumers and I'll bet this will be fantastic!

will it be #Baller ?

Very cool! Really looking forward to more details. Bridgestone has always had a solid ball line up so I am really excited to see what improvements are made!

Hopefully these are out just in time to put into play for #THPRegionalRivalry!!!

I'm ready for it.

Bridgestone and Srixon are my usual Golf Balls of choice already. I especially love the e6 and B330s balls now. If Bridgestone is that excited...I'm that excited.

b330-rx was my go-to ball until chromesoft came out. i'll definitely be trying these when they come out.

The idea that they have a replacement superior to the current B-330 RX seems wild to me.

The B330 is already so good, I am excited to see how they will make it better!

B3330-RX is one of my favorite balls. After meeting Corey and Josh last year and seeing how excited Corey was with the new e series and the excitement coming from them over this release I'm excited to try the new ball out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back