2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Ha ha! Yeah that was good Freddie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't find this event on the first page! Come on now! I know there's gotta be more excitement than that around here. New (Hopefully? :p) #Kentwool socks, underwear and great golf with THPers?! Anyone have the Vegas odds yet? I wonder if we can do #THPCallouts for the practice round before this.... :act-up:

I couldn't find this event on the first page! Come on now! I know there's gotta be more excitement than that around here. New (Hopefully? :p) #Kentwool socks, underwear and great golf with THPers?! Anyone have the Vegas odds yet? I wonder if we can do #THPCallouts for the practice round before this.... :act-up:
The lake course looks fantastic!
saugahatchee-lake.jpg

Links #3
Grand-National-Link-3.jpg

What a great view back up to the clubhouse!
contact-gn.jpg

Yes please!!!
RTJLarge.jpg

And I need to make sure one of these comes home with me!

Thanks ICEY! Now that is some Motivation in case anyone needed it.

The lake course looks fantastic!
saugahatchee-lake.jpg

Links #3
Grand-National-Link-3.jpg

What a great view back up to the clubhouse!
contact-gn.jpg

Yes please!!!
RTJLarge.jpg

And I need to make sure one of these comes home with me!
No doubt. I've been looking through the course overviews. Can't wait to get there! Although I'm not looking forward to the always accompanying THP Hangover when it's over. At least I'll have warm socks and underwear to comfort me? ?

I'm down for practice round callouts. That'll make the pairings easy....hahaha.

I'm going to look over the list and see what I can do :)

That course looks great!

I actually thought about that the other day but then figured it may be better to play with my partner to practice for the event. I am not a veteran of all these formats like you are! haha

I actually thought about that the other day but then figured it may be better to play with my partner to practice for the event. I am not a veteran of all these formats like you are! haha

Some strategy goes in....don't overcomplicate it though. Not sure if my Saturday partner is playing a practice round....and much can change before the event so I figure we will sort out practice round groups in that thread closer to the event.

Just gonna keep getting as much on course and match play practice in as I can...learn a ton about your game and abilities with pressure on the line.

Some strategy goes in....don't overcomplicate it though. Not sure if my Saturday partner is playing a practice round....and much can change before the event so I figure we will sort out practice round groups in that thread closer to the event.

Just gonna keep getting as much on course and match play practice in as I can...learn a ton about your game and abilities with pressure on the line.
I assume Beagle will be there.... if not you can play with Scott and I, we'll only pelt you with small rocks. And I'll be drinking

I assume Beagle will be there.... if not you can play with Scott and I, we'll only pelt you with small rocks. And I'll be drinking

I'll be there. But we won't be getting in practice rounds with the competition.

#cloakanddagger

I'll be there. But we won't be getting in practice rounds with the competition.

#cloakanddagger

Jed and I may need to get one of those droid things to follow you around this Saturday. :act-up:

Jed and I may need to get one of those droid things to follow you around this Saturday. :act-up:

It would be wise to do that. Might learn a thing or two.

You could learn many things, one of them being...

How to take a divot like this...

fb12983a2d94997ab77869c804242060.jpg

It would be wise to do that. Might learn a thing or two.

You could learn many things, one of them being...

How to take a divot like this...

fb12983a2d94997ab77869c804242060.jpg

Did you empty the bucket of sand in that trench?

Good morning boys! Another day closer to #thekickoffclassic

Back