What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best price I found was on Amazon. I think it was something like 7 dollars a glove plus some shipping. Crazy good price if they are as good as everyone says they are.

They are the gloves we got at the gauntlet. Very good gloves. I'm still using mine and it shows almost no wear

Oh, and I bought a SeeMore Christmas headcover.

34704820.jpg

Oh and I'm going to get my GBB today :D

Best price I found was on Amazon. I think it was something like 7 dollars a glove plus some shipping. Crazy good price if they are as good as everyone says they are.

Do they fit the same as most other gloves? About to order some now.

You know playing with Ladies balls doenst bother me. I am a big fan of the Bridgestone ones they have.

playing with words... or a serious response... hmmmm.. We'll go with serious; I went to the discount of the day thread, clicked on the first link I liked, and found the cheapest option I could. Buy some female balls like a champ.

Do they fit the same as most other gloves? About to order some now.

I typically wear a regular Medium/large and got the fit I was expecting.

Scratched my staff bag itch today. Just found this on ebay brand new. Love this model.
f15df302d8cb49dff4fc71cf73fb45d6.jpg

You know playing with Ladies balls doenst bother me. I am a big fan of the Bridgestone ones they have.
In the hof playing a ladies golf ball.

This arrived today
1cbb0e8afcf0ba461bf38aeca49a9f34.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Scratched my staff bag itch today. Just found this on ebay brand new. Love this model.
f15df302d8cb49dff4fc71cf73fb45d6.jpg

That's a really nice bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a really nice bag

I wish I had seen that one, I would of bought that over what I just got

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yeah buddy

d57acba574e8a86d0503a98ec4f653de.jpg

9fc33ac2b3c11829a9268456610f704b.jpg

ddb34921e4faf440fa736c67499f387c.jpg

1 iron.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Same setup I have, it's a forgiving bomber. Such a smooth swing with the Speeder!

Man I am HYPED about getting out to play with this bad boy. The difference in feel from the Speeder to the Rogue was pretty substantial for me, too. I'm glad I tried them out side by side because I don't think I would've been happy with the Rogue.

Srixon combo set. I have a problem

Picked up the V4's after getting the lofts strengthened 2 degrees. Placed my order for the F5 driver, new Lincoln park infinite putter, and 2 pmp wedges.

Picked up the V4's after getting the lofts strengthened 2 degrees. Placed my order for the F5 driver, new Lincoln park infinite putter, and 2 pmp wedges.

Those wedges are just delightful!!!

f3ceb937e2770f47344691fbb7f3c31d.jpg

New matching back 9 headcover for the utility, a wopping $8.95 on sale at dicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back