Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

The username Perkis is from the movie Heavyweights and Ben Stiller played Tony Perkis so the guys in H.S. thought it was a fitting name.

The avatar is a stock photo of the new clubs I just got.

Well uscgmk is two parts: USCG=United States Coast Guard & MK is my rate which is Machinery Technian, now I know people get confused as to the "K" part, but I honestly don't know either.....lol

And my avatar is self explanatory......me playing the famous #7 at Pebble Beach.

Well uscgmk is two parts: USCG=United States Coast Guard & MK is my rate which is Machinery Technian, now I know people get confused as to the "K" part, but I honestly don't know either.....lol

And my avatar is self explanatory......me playing the famous #7 at Pebble Beach.

Awesome! So the question is....where did that shot end up and what did you score on the 7th?

My updated avatar is a pic I took of my daughter born a little over a month ago. She loves that blanket more than anything.
Thats awesome man congrats

and aggro don't be ashamed we all did stuff like that as kids my age was baseball cards

Because im Chipping Out man!! The pic is of me leaving yet another put short. ha!

Awesome! So the question is....where did that shot end up and what did you score on the 7th?

Funny you ask......the shot went long in some deep stuff, I attempted to chip it, well duff it out and I made a 5. But I bounced back with a bird on the super tuff
8th. I also birdied the hardest hole on the course, the 14th, par 5 and long. Shot an 80 that day, but had a great time for sure, met some really cool people.

My new pic is my 2 year old son. He was in my computer room one day and pointed up to my Bear Bryant-style Houndstooth Hat and wanted to wear it. Even with my limited artistic eye, I saw a photo-op immediately. It was even better when he pulled it over his eyes. As all you southern football fans can attest, you have to start them early. I'm sure this fall I can teach him to say "Roll Tide!!!"

My avatar is the best QB to ever wear #8. No need to debate because you can't. HAHAHAHA. Really I think he rocks.

Troy Aikman? Cause he wore blue and gray!

I love off-roading in my truck, and my wife said my truck swam through the mud like a fish...hense - mudfish

Avatar was one I made using my sons LEGO's to win an avatar contest on another golf forum...

Well, I sing a little in choirs and choruses, and it was all I could think of. The pic is of The Boys in Three Little Beers! Gotta love Curley doing his laundry in the ball washer in that one.

Just the style of golf I have been playing, hit it long and not always straight then scramble

this pic is just my bag and current clubs but I have a feeling some things will be changing soon...

New Avvy. This is a little photoshop of a pic a friend took of me. I put the ATL skyline in the background.

New Avvy. This is a little photoshop of a pic a friend took of me. I put the ATL skyline in the background.

gettin cheech an chong'd! j/k

gettin cheech an chong'd! j/k

haha. That was just a cigar. My friend wanted to do some smoke pics, but a cool pic of me came out instead.

What is cool is that is one of his early shots and now he is a professional and charges a minimum of $100 and hour.

haha. That was just a cigar. My friend wanted to do some smoke pics, but a cool pic of me came out instead.

What is cool is that is one of his early shots and now he is a professional and charges a minimum of $100 and hour.

That's what they all say.

And my hookah just has tobacco in it.

That's what they all say.

And my hookah just has tobacco in it.

haha. That reminds me, I should bring my hookah to the outing (I don't smoke weed at all because I love my job among other reasons).

I really liked my old SN from another golf/blog/site. I had to stop using it because it turns out i was pronouncing OUIMET wrong. I thought Francis Ouimet's last name was pronounced WEE-MET not WEE-MAY. So my old screen name used to be: ExcuseMeHaveOuimet?

Snap Hook is obvious right? My old swing was a hook on such mamoth proportions you wouldn't believe it.

Eeyore, my wife's driver head cover, on 18 at Foxfire near Pinehurst, NC. He has become our travel mascot.

I am bringing back the tree tattoo with the argyle background.

Back