sacul1573

What's a GIR?
Reaction score
Handicap
One of the coolest experiences I've had was being awake for my wisdom teeth removal a few years ago. Today I had to get a filling, which I was looking forward to, and the doc even let me watch with a mirror. Lots of fun.

I had decided I like going to the dentist.

Now the novacaine is wearing off, my face feels like it's melting, and I'm starting to remember why I didn't like the dentist the day after my wisdom teeth were pulled.

I don't like going to the dentist anymore. It's still better than the proctologist. But not by much.

hahahaha, I want what you had. Stuff was so strong you actually enjoyed going to the dentist.

Yuck!! I can't stand the dentist. I tell them to knock me out when they clean my teeth, but they can't and won't because it'll be too expensive :crying: Oh well...the next best thing, I tell them to use a topical numbing gel all over my mouth when they clean, I can still feel the gritting and grinding :(

As someone mentioned in another thread, "Pain don't Hurt", but the sound is grizzly as heck! What's wrong with the proctologist? haha

Pain doesn't hurt if you're a guy :)

Sounds good to me.:thumb:

As someone mentioned in another thread, "Pain don't Hurt", but the sound is grizzly as heck! What's wrong with the proctologist? haha

The sharp, instant pain I dont mind. I can deal with that and it's over. Its the slow, agonizing, never going away dull ache that drives me NUTS.

And you sir, have clearly never been told to bend over. :excruciating:

The sharp, instant pain I dont mind. I can deal with that and it's over. Its the slow, agonizing, never going away dull ache that drives me NUTS.

Lol, yep and hope I never will hear those words.

My friend's a proctologist. I've begged him to say certain things to a customer right before their..... moment of intimicy.
Here's just a sampling:
"Well lets have a peek underneath the hood and see whats wrong"
Sing: "I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy."
"Knock Knock" Then in a different voice answer "Who's there?"
"Hello........ helloo......... hello........" (Cuz of the echo)
Or using a low golf commentator voice, say "He's a got a very difficult shot here. The hole is protected by two large mounds. He's......He's just got to be firm with this one Jim and trust his read. Its Straight in."

Or using a low golf commentator voice, say "He's a got a very difficult shot here. The hole is protected by two large mounds. He's......He's just got to be firm with this one Jim and trust his read. Its Straight in."

I just lost a sip of coffee reading that...glad I have a garbage can nearby....

I have to get my wisdom teeth out in a couple of weeks, should I be afraid?

I wouldn't worry about it, just let the pros do what they do. I had them put me out because mine was a little more difficult than your standard pull. I didn't experience any problems that they tell you about.

[YOUTUBE]a2S9hktKcnA[/YOUTUBE]

Haha, that movie was about a bar in Jasper, Missouri, about 5 miles from where I spent the last 20 years. The hot actress real name shared my real last name. Kelly Lynch, haha. I wish she was a cousin, we did live close to Arkansas...

I have to get my wisdom teeth out in a couple of weeks, should I be afraid?

I was awake when mine were pulled, and it's one of the coolest experiences I've ever had. It's really cool until about 2-3 hours after, when you're laying in bed. Then you start popping Vicadin like candy.

Liking the dentist? A cool experience? You mentalist!

Got my wisdom tooth out while awake too, and it was actually a lot less bother than I thought.....and I really don't like the dentist!

I had my wisdom teeth extracted a long time ago. I was knocked out for it, thank goodness. I just remember that it was the year Titanic was out in theatres, however long ago that was, and there was actually an intermission and I fell asleep through the entire movie. I was on pain killers and antibiotics haa haa Good Times!!

Back