What are you drinking?

Pomegranate and Raspberry Green Tea

I'm currently crushing a huge cup of coffee from Port City Java.

Blanton's single barrel. Yum!
R
784e44b306c18a09dcf9a1f7044cd123.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some Tito's and Tonic and some lime.

JM

I bet that is tasty. Cool bottle, too.

It's freaking awesome. My club buys a single barrel of bourbon every year around the holidays and sells it to the members so that barrel is exclusive to our club. We were able to secure a barrel of Blanton's this year which pissed a ton of people off as we were the only one that had some in St. Louis. Needless to say it sold out quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A little Texas and Coke. Celebration drink.

Yuengling tall boy

9aff82fb15c268f691d318aa420636c3.jpg

Tonight it's Angostura cask collection#1

It's freaking awesome. My club buys a single barrel of bourbon every year around the holidays and sells it to the members so that barrel is exclusive to our club. We were able to secure a barrel of Blanton's this year which pissed a ton of people off as we were the only one that had some in St. Louis. Needless to say it sold out quickly.

That is truly something special there. Ken and I visited the Buffalo Trace Distillery during the Kentucky Invitational last year and saw them hand bottling and sealing Blanton's in a separate very old building. Wish I could get in on a private barrel someday.

I'm sipping on Four Roses Single Barrel that I bought myself for Christmas. Incredible bottle for under $40 depending on your state.

6618b9dbd9f2636d4078e025ae4fb3aa.jpg

Shiner Bock that needs to be refilled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is truly something special there. Ken and I visited the Buffalo Trace Distillery during the Kentucky Invitational last year and saw them hand bottling and sealing Blanton's in a separate very old building. Wish I could get in on a private barrel someday.

I'm sipping on Four Roses Single Barrel that I bought myself for Christmas. Incredible bottle for under $40 depending on your state.

Four roses single barrel is so good. That's what we did in 2014 - one for the general club and one for the stogie club. The stogie club one will put some hair on your chest at 58.7% alcohol.
b22a350b583a0fd3762dfbdafbb560ea.jpg

Single Barrel is great. I also really like Four Roses Small Batch and would recommend it if you like the Single.

Rum.

That's not Rum.

I'm waiting to drink Rum in Auburn. I know a guy who said he would buy me an Albatross!
#AnticipationAndAll

JM

Bass Ale tonight!

Back