Chump Fries's Win My Balls Contest

Great gesture! Looking forward to meeting you next month! I would like to win your balls because they're covered in spin skin.

Great gesture!!! Please exclude me from the contest.

Nice gesture Courtney!
I will pass on the contest but appreciate where your head is!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome gesture thanks Chump Fries!

I would like to win because I have never given yellow balls a chance, honestly, I've never played them. I would love to give them a try.

I really have a hard time playing with white balls anymore. It's sooooo much easier to see yellow ones to me. Although I am a big fan of the Truvis pattern on Chrome Softs.

I'd like to win so I wouldn't have to worry about losing balls this winter. Yellow always seems to show up better then.

I want to win because I have never had the nerve to buy yellow golf balls!!!!!

Very cool! I would like to win because I have always wanted to try the Z-Star and see what all of the hype is about their SpinSkin technology. Also, I wouldn't mind trying their tour yellow color!

Thanks for for the opportunity!

Cool gesture Chump.

I'd like to win because it's overcast and grey over here but that's not stopping me from playing! Maybe a yellow ball will be easier to see :D

I'd love to win Chump Fries's balls because (1) I love me some yellow balls and (2) I've been wanting to give the Z Star a shot. Two birds with one stone! Thanks a ton!

Very cool of you Chump Fries!

I'll throw my hat in simply because I love srixon golf balls!

I'd like to win because golf balls are cool and yellow golf balls are cooler. Never tried the spinskin Srixon's so that would be cool too.

I'd like to win so I wouldn't have to worry about losing balls this winter. Yellow always seems to show up better then.

Just don't grab yellow snow by mistake. Sorry couldn't resist. :alien:

I'd like to win because I'm going to lose a lot of them and that will help other golfers try them out! Plus I don't think I've ever played Srixon balls and that just doesn't seem right.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Cool contest.

I'd like to win b/c I'm always up for trying new balls. Wouldn't mind putting these up against my B330RX and ChromeSofts.

Thanks for doing this Chump Fries! I am a big fan of the Srixon Zstar balls for there soft feel.

I want to win these because I lose too many white balls and these yellow ones should help me not lose so many

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

A buddy of mine with a similar game started playing them and liked them. So I'd like to give them a try.

Very cool of you to do this. I would like to win because I can always use more balls and I like those yellow balls.

Nice gesture Chump Fries! I love the Srixon Z star. Having played it at the Cleveland Up and Down event I fell love with it. I also play the yellow ball 99% of the time so no problem adjusting there. Thanks again!

You certainly ain't no Chump for doing this! Great contest.

I would love to win this because I've been playing Srixon Z Yellow golf balls for the past two years...my go-to ball.

Thanks for the opportunity, CF!

I would like to win them because I used a Q-Star the first time I broke 90 and Srixon deserves my undivided ball attention for at least a whole box (been interested in z-star for a while and maybe they can help me break 80 for the third time)...and I've always wanted to hit a Chump's balls.

Great gesture,I like the title made me giggle. I am in

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Awesome gesture!!!

I won my only tournament last year playing that same ball (same optic yellow too). Would like to rekindle that spark in 2016

Thoughtful idea!
Can't have too many Z Stars around as I really like that ball.

Nice offer sir

I would like to win so I can try his ball. I have never played the Z star.

Back