Chump Fries's Win My Balls Contest

Chump Fries

Captain Awesome
Reaction score
Handicap
Contest over! Winners are ForeOnFour and checkered

The THP community has always been good to me so I want to do a little something to give back. I'm opening a little contest to give away a dozen yellow Z Stars to two THPers.

To enter, just comment in this thread on why you'd like to win.

Contest ends today (Thursday, January 14) at 12:00 noon Central time. Then I'll put all the forum names in an online hat, pick two winners, and mail them out. Must be an Albatross Club member to win.

e0628d6186d6b26010be1d38d600435a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wonderful gesture! Will be following along to see who wins!

JM

That is mighty nice of you. I will throw my name in the hat. First the Z-star are just sweet, second I don't loose the yellow balls as quickly, and third I can save them to help DMV win the regional rivalry come July if I get in.

I'd love to win them because I play the Q-Stars in tour yellow and have wanted to try the Z-Stars just couldn't make myself spend the $$$ on them.
Thanks for the chance!

Very nice thing to do. I'll stand aside and wait to hear who the lucky winners are!

Cool offer Chump.
I'd like to win because you can never have to many balls. Plus I'll be donating them to someone's bag when I can't find my tee shots. (probably Mojo haha)

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

I would like to win, so I could try the ZStars. Long time player of QStars, and pondering making the move to the Z.

In addition, I like yellow balls.

Cool offer Chump.
I'd like to win because you can never have to many balls. Plus I'll be donating them to someone's bag when I can't find my tee shots. (probably Mojo haha)

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Ha! This made me laugh!

JM

Great gesture, even better title! I have to enter just for that reason.

I would like to hit your balls really far.

Very cool Courtney!

Why would I like to win? I've played the yellow Q-Stars quite a bit and loved them...curious to see how the Z-Stars may help my game.

Throw my hat in the ring as well. I'd like to try the Srixon balls with the new spin skin technology. .. have never used them before. Plus I'm getting older so I can't see ... yellow will help.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Awesome!

I want to win because I like free stuff!

Was that too honest?

Very nice of you to do!! And at the rate is lose golf balls I could sure use another dozen!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Awesome!

I want to win because I like free stuff!

Was that too honest?

Perfectly fine buddy :) I'm a fan of freebies myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got 6 doz balls in my closet right now, so I'll just say awesome gesture Chump Fries!!

Great gesture! I want to win your balls so the Merino Marauders can win the THP Kickoff Classic using Wool Warrior balls!

Awesome, I was just looking at my bag and thinking I needed some more balls, could always use more ammo to take to the course!

Thanks for the chance. Always liked Srixon golf balls

Cool gesture Chump Fries!

I haven't had the chance to play Srixon since they introduced spinskin, so I'd be interested in giving these a shot to see if they can unseat the Bridgestones usually in my bag.

Awesome gesture man! I play the XV and it's a fantastic ball. I don't want to take these from someone else so good luck to all!

Very cool. I have always wanted to try these Srixon balls. Thanks for doing this!

Good on you for giving back. I would like to win them since they are my go to ball on the 18th hole of my local course. The hole is right next to the driving range so there are 100s of white balls in and around the fairway from errant range shots. Having a yellow ball makes finding mine 10 times easier.

Very cool!!!! I play the Q-Star and love the yellow. You have some really round balls!!!!! :D

Very cool gesture!

After being fortunate enough to visit Cleveland/Srixon in person, this has become a go to ball for me. The Spin Skin is legit and their core technology makes the ball feel softer than it's rated number. And yellow is my favorite. These are the reasons I'd like to win these balls. Thanks again and good luck to everyone else!

Back